All reviews beautiful garden safe parking home away from home stayed here felt very safe stay there again attention to detail guest house eileen establishment jhb security
Reviewed 3 January 2018

We stayed at 49 on Norman for two weeks in December and would highly recommend it to any traveller visiting Jhb. Very good location to freeway, on site safe parking and a highly secured property.
The room was excellent and very clean. Access to a lovely lounge, an outdoor area with a large pool and a beautiful garden. Eileen is the ideal host, supplying a very good breakfast and a relaxing and safe environment. Washing and ironing of clothes was no problem. Will return when next in Jhb. Great value for money.

Room tip: all rooms appear to be suitable
Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Graham s
Reviewed 12 October 2017

Probably the best guest house that I have ever stayed in. Security is excellent. Secure parking available. Eileen and her team go out of their way to provide excellent breakfast and service. Room is spotless. I will certainly stay there again and recommend it to everyone.

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

I checked in to the B&B on the 28th of Sept for 8 days and can honestly say I am not disappointed. It was nice a secure and plenty of parking. The quality of the room and service is un-faulted & Eileen is a lovely host. Nothing was too much and I will definitely be returning!! I would highly recommend anyone to stay at this this B&B. Thank you for everything!!
Tim

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 12 April 2017 via mobile

We were lucky enough to stay the whole of August minus a few nights when we went travelling around!
This B&B is brilliant. We stayed in room 5 and room 4 throughout our stay.
Excellent staff, excellent breakfast!
Laundry was all sorted by Aileen at no hassle!
Hope to visit again next year during our visit to SA.

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 November 2016

Pleasant and beautiful place, most comfortable bed (better than my own), Owner goes out of her way to assist and help. Friendly staff and very considerate.
Very very quiet and peaceful area and close to local stores and Cresta Mall.

Date of stay: November 2016