All reviews beautiful garden safe parking home away from home stayed here felt very safe stay there again attention to detail guest house eileen establishment jhb security
Reviewed 12 October 2017

Probably the best guest house that I have ever stayed in. Security is excellent. Secure parking available. Eileen and her team go out of their way to provide excellent breakfast and service. Room is spotless. I will certainly stay there again and recommend it to everyone.

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

I checked in to the B&B on the 28th of Sept for 8 days and can honestly say I am not disappointed. It was nice a secure and plenty of parking. The quality of the room and service is un-faulted & Eileen is a lovely host. Nothing was too much and I will definitely be returning!! I would highly recommend anyone to stay at this this B&B. Thank you for everything!!
Tim

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 12 April 2017 via mobile

We were lucky enough to stay the whole of August minus a few nights when we went travelling around!
This B&B is brilliant. We stayed in room 5 and room 4 throughout our stay.
Excellent staff, excellent breakfast!
Laundry was all sorted by Aileen at no hassle!
Hope to visit again next year during our visit to SA.

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 November 2016

Pleasant and beautiful place, most comfortable bed (better than my own), Owner goes out of her way to assist and help. Friendly staff and very considerate.
Very very quiet and peaceful area and close to local stores and Cresta Mall.

Date of stay: November 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 24 September 2016

I have stayed here a couple of times and insist on staying if we are in Johannesburg. The owner, Eileen, is a British lady with proper Northern warmness. She is truly fabulous! Along with her 3 small dogs, she makes you feel incredibly welcome, nothing is too much trouble. When SA was suffering with power cuts she would call me to let me know that the electricity was going off (so that I could get back and wash my hair before going out on the evening).

The hotel is beautiful, modern, bright and the rooms are all large and airy. Our room had patio doors opening into a small but gorgeous garden and pool.

The breakfast is lovely, cooked, cereal, fruit, whatever you want. Eileen will stay for a chat and gave us some great advice on places to visit.

I can't wait until my next visit to 49 on Norman.

Date of stay: March 2016