Open today: 09:30 - 17:00

from US$17,80
More Info
Reviews (1 679)
1 679 results
All reviews theme park gold mine tower of terror thrill rides mine shaft water rides whole family gold mining all ages great fun gold rush family outing entrance fee apartheid museum anaconda bikes roller
172 - 177 of 1 679 reviews
Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

We went to Gold Reef City for the day with our two children ages 7 and 11. Overall the park is great. Clean and well maintained. I was however extremely disappointed in the way the staff working at the kiddies rides treated and spoke to the parents. They were extremely rude and this was not just at one specific ride it was at all of them. You pay a lot of money to enjoy the day and then the staff spoil it with their atritude. I really think Gold Reef City need to address this as I personally will now think twice about visiting the park.

2  Thank AldeenvanderWalt
Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

Line up to get in was over a hour long and so too was the line for the rides each around a hour long.
The rides were good but all in all I wouldn’t go back as all day we only managed 3 rides and lunch along with the line to get in. Overrated

1  Thank AJOE111
Reviewed 3 October 2017

A well spend break with the kids. Lots of entertainment for everyone to do, from rides, movies, mini Zoo, etc. plenty of food places to eat. rides are exciting and lots of Fun

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

Celebrated my sons 8th birthday with his special friends. What an amazing day and value for money. Everyone loved it and the birthday lunch was delicious. My son's 6 year old friend announced the day his best day EVER!

Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

Entrance fee paid and fun all day to late evening.
From walking around sightseeing, riding the adventure rides, going down the mine shaft and experiencing mining activities to a bit of gambling in the casino. The venue caters for all ages, never a dull moment and no time to get bored here. While you here you can catch a show as well, unfortunately we ran out of time. You might even book into the hotel for the evening to have fun the follow day. The thought did cross our minds, but amidst home was calling. See you next time we in Gauteng again. I loved Gold Reef City.

2  Thank Jeffthehangman