Lowest prices for your stay
US$88
Free cancellation until 21/03/20
Reserve now, pay at stay
Agoda.com
SAVE US$26
Booking.comUS$87
Hotels.comUS$88
StayForLongUS$103
All reviews milpark hospital tsogo sun checking in bar fridge tv channels the hotel staff reception area rooms are clean home away from home gym jhb security
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 March 2020

It's a clean, functional and efficient well located hotel. Staff friendly and helpful. It is suitable for business and leisure travel. There is a small pool to keep the kiddies entertained on a warm evening. The food is good. Overall good value for money.

Date of stay: March 2020
Review collected in partnership with Tsogo Sun Hotels
Saeeda S, General Manager at Garden Court Milpark, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2020

Thank you for staying at Garden Court Milpark.

I am pleased you found our services and facilities to your satisfaction and will be sure to share your feedback with the team.

We look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 6 March 2020 via mobile

A beautiful hotel situated nearby a hospital n most attractions around Joburg n near a highway.
Friendly reception to get u booked in n safe car park opposite the hotel
A four storey building with many rooms for a nice stay
Rooms r spaciuos with a huge double bed for a comfortable sleep n walkin shower makes it very comfortable
Refreshment station n tv is also provided.
After n good nite sleep u can have a sumptuous breakfast at the huge dining area with a great variety of food
An exceptional stay to have.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank abdulhamidkola
Saeeda S, General Manager at Garden Court Milpark, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2020

Thank you for staying at Garden Court Milpark.

It is wonderful to hear that we were able to meet your expectations and you had an exceptional stay. I will be sure to share your feedback with the team.

We look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 2 March 2020 via mobile

My wife and I went to the Garden Court to celebrate a special occasion but sadly the hotel failed to live up to our expectations.
A big disappointment for us was the service which, at an international chain like Tsogo Sun, should have a high standard. An example of our frustrations included the failure of the hotel to provide a porter service and room service.
Further, the pillows in our room were dirty and some of the furniture was slightly worn. Consistent with these issues, but still to our surprise, we found a cockroach in our shower - which the management didn’t take seriously.
The facilities at the hotel include a small gym which doesn’t have much equipment, and a dirty pool.
Think twice before booking it. There’s a Holiday Inn (Sunnyside) which is not too far away from Garden Court and is less likely to disappoint.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you for staying at Garden Court Milpark.

Your feedback is noted with concern and has been addressed following your detailed conversation with Pinky Bhuyeni, my Executive Housekeeper. Please accept my apologies once again and be assured that this is by no means an indication of our service delivery and standards.

We look forward to welcoming you back and thank you for allowing us the opportunity to redeem ourselves.

Reviewed 2 March 2020

There was a team of hockey players staying at the hotel on the 4th floor and they kept their dirty clothes & tekkies on the passageway. The whole floor was smelling of dirty and sweaty clothes. So unpleasant that if I had to walk out of my room, I literally had to block my nose and I had an infant baby with me.
This was really unhygienic for the hotel to allow them to keep their dirty clothes & shoes outside of their rooms.

Dear Guest

Thank you for staying at Garden Court Milpark and for providing feedback.

Management did not agree to the team storing their kit in the passageway and it was addressed on more than one occasion with the team management.

I do apologize that their non adherence inconvenienced you. I trust you found our other services and facilities to your satisfaction.

General Management

Reviewed 2 March 2020

The hotel is perfect for couples and family... The stuff was friendly the food was amazing and the beds were clean and comfortable I would recommend the hotel to my friends and family.. I really enjoyed

Thank you for staying at Garden Court Milpark.

I am pleased that you found our services and facilities to your satisfaction and we look forward to welcoming you back.