Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Jessica G

Can’t fault anything! 10/10 experience

Review of 54 on Bath
5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 08 Jun 2024
The most friendly team and the best service ever!!
I absolutely LOVED this hotel!
Everything about my stay was 10/10. I checked in a little early and they found a beautiful room for me. They helped with my luggage and didn’t hang around expecting a tip.. which made me want to give one! The reception staff were so happy and friendly when I arrived and they asked a lot of questions about my trip and even where I live
The room was a very good size, large bed like sleeping on a cloud. Shower with a window overlooking the city and a big bath which I enjoyed.
The hotel is also attached to a beautiful shopping centre with amazing restaurants, shops and all services that you need.
I ordered room service and they made me the most delicious omelet even through the breakfast service had finished.
Breakfast the following day was also wonderful!!

I can’t fault this hotel. They did everything right And MORE!! I would definitely stay again.
Date of stay: June 2024
26.8 km from 54 on Bath
    R 343
6.1 km from 54 on Bath
View more hotels in Johannesburg
All reviews champagne bar rosebank mall level restaurant attention to detail wonderful hotel rose petals breakfast was excellent south africa room was spacious easy access shops and restaurants luxury boutique gautrain zone safari
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 June 2024

My husband and I stayed here twice while travelling through Joberg. It's nestled in a fantastic location close to Rosebank Arts and Crafts Market and "The Zone" which has many nice restaurants/bars. As an added bonus it is also directly connected to Rosebank Mall.

The hotel's modern rooms provide a comfortable haven, while the staff are all very lovely and helpful.

Date of stay: May 2024
1  Thank Eva S
Reviewed 19 May 2024

We have travelled extensively throughout the world but can honestly say that 54 on Bath Hotel was one of THE BEST experiences we have had anywhere. Due to an unexpected medical event my wife spent the first 2 weeks of our stay in hospital. Meanwhile I was at the hotel for 26 days until she joined me half way through our stay and while we waiting for her surgeon to supply a Fit to Fly certificate. We cannot speak more highly of ALL the staff , from the most senior to junior members. They made us feel like part of their hotel family and even put on a farewell afternoon tea for us the day before we departed. The food in the restaurant is sensational. Breakfast choices are more than plentiful with so much variety. The evening menu is fine dining. We ate in our room sometimes ordering room service. The quality of the meals was exceptional. The rooms are all beautifully appointed and serviced daily. It is a boutique style hotel and would easily be on a par with any similar sized hotel in Belgravia or Grosvenor Square London. There is a lovely private outside area which is available to guests at all times to soak up the sunshine. Guests can choose to eat outdoors when the weather permits instead of in the dining room. There's also a lap pool. By taking the lift to Level 2 there is an inter-connecting chandeliered corridor that leads to Rosebank Mall. Fabulous shops, restaurants and cafes. We cannot speak highly enough of 54 on Bath. If you are going to Johannesburg for Business or Leisure, don't look anywhere else !

Room tip: The beds are deliciously comfortable. You will never want to get up !
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Nathan Mcmiles, Other at 54 on Bath, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2024

Dear
We are overwhelmed with gratitude for your incredibly kind and heartfelt review! It's truly humbling to hear that 54 on Bath Hotel was one of the best experiences you've had in your extensive travels.
We understand how difficult it can be when something unexpected happens, but we're glad we could provide a supportive and comforting environment during a challenging time. Our team is dedicated to creating a warm and welcoming atmosphere, and it's wonderful to know we exceeded your expectations.
Your praise for our staff, food, and facilities is sincerely appreciated. We're thrilled you enjoyed our restaurant's sensational cuisine, extensive breakfast options, and fine dining experiences. Our rooms are designed to be comfortable and beautifully appointed, and we're happy you felt at home.
We glad that you took advantage of the amenities we have on offer.
Once again, thank you for your glowing review! We're honored to have been a part of your journey and hope to welcome you back to 54 on Bath Hotel in the future.
Warm regards,

Reviewed 14 May 2024

Stayed here recently on our trip to Johannesburg. Nicely located in Rosebank close to the shopping mall.
Hotel is a lovely boutique hotel, staff are very friendly. The room we had was clean and functional, allbeit we only stayed the one night.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Nathan Mcmiles, Other at 54 on Bath, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2024

Dear Valued Guest,

We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay with us! We are proud of our hotel’s convenient location in Rosebank, and we are glad you found it close to all amenities you needed.
Thank you for your kind words about our staff- we strive to provide exceptional service, and it is wonderful to know we met your expectations. We are also happy to hear that your room was clean and functional, even if it was just for a short stay.

We hope you will consider us again for your next trip to Johannesburg. We’d love to welcome you back and provide another wonderful experience.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 30 April 2024 via mobile

Located in an upscale neighbourhood in J’ burg and I felt safe walking around in the vicinity. A beautiful hotel with nostalgic decorations and the facilities are well maintained and kept clean. The breakfast was like a Michelin fine dining experience and the servers were courteous. However, the front desk did not leave me with a good impression when checking in as she was rather cold. The other front desk personnel that I approached later on was also not hospitable. I believe the Management shall take note of this shortcoming.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 25 April 2024 via mobile

THE CHECK IN date was incorrect. My room was
nice, but never cooled down to be comfortable,
Front Desk was called a second time.
Convenient Shopping Mall
attached.
Must see is the African Native Craft store at the ground floor of the mall.
Go there first for souvenirs.

Room tip: Select flights into Johannesburg that in the late afternoon to avoid crowds.
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Madeleine Roux, General Manager at 54 on Bath, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2024

Dear Mam,

Thank you for bringing your check in experience to my attention.
On investigation, the team informed that your reservation was accidently moved to another day by your front desk. This was a misunderstanding and human error. Please accept my sincere apology.

I was so pleased that the Night manager was able to rectify that for you. I do apologise for the 3 minute delay, it must have been frustrating for you, considering the time you arrived, being after midnight, you must have been exhausted after the long travel, and , arriving in a foreign city.
I believe that an apology has been sent to your agent as well.

I have asked the desk to pay closer attention, and once again, do apologise.

Kind regards