Lowest prices for your stay
US$166
SAVE US$32
Expedia.comUS$164
eDreamsUS$166
getaroom.comUS$174
All reviews champagne bar rosebank mall level restaurant pillow menu high tea attention to detail elegant hotel rose petals rooms are beautiful south africa easy access gautrain station turndown doorman luxury boutique sa
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 September 2020 via mobile

I've booked twice to this hotel by my travel agency Silversea Journeys.

And I must say the breakfast,Welcome car parking ,security it is the best, value for money,your breakfast is a for a way thank you so much for always looking after me and my team.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 7 April 2020

This hotel is conveniently located to visit the Rosebank Sunday and the Rosebank Art and Craft markets, along with the shopping mall in the same building.

We had a beautiful, well appointed room. Breakfast was lovely, although there were times when despite lots of staff around, service was slow.

Welcoming and friendly staff, particularly Donate our waiter at dinner both evenings and whenever we went to the bar or sat out by the pool. He recommended good wine and made good suggestions on what to choose from the menu.

We booked a tour recommended by the tour rep at the hotel (apologies, I can remember her name). Our actual tour guide on the day was a gentleman called Linda, who was very experienced and gave us a memorable tour, thank you Linda.

We would not hesitate to stay at 54 on Bath in the future.

Date of stay: February 2020
1  Thank 55 608 893
Reviewed 3 April 2020

We stayed only one night at 54 on Bath but it made a solid impression. our suite was stunning; large and beautifully appointed. The staff were friendly and attentive. The restaurant on level 4 was very good as well. The hotel is directly attached to a very nice shopping mall and is above a huge African crafts centre. I would definitely return there if I ever get back to Johannesburg.

Date of stay: February 2020
1  Thank DrillerBurlington
Reviewed 3 April 2020

I thoroughly enjoyed our time at 54 on Bath. My wife and I stayed there as part of our honeymoon and were absolutely pleased with the service and attention. The meals and rooftop seating were incredible and the staff were always cheerful. It was so convenient to be attached to mall as well for all of our needs. It is truly worth staying here while in Joburg.

Date of stay: March 2020
Review collected in partnership with Tsogo Sun Hotels
Reviewed 23 March 2020

Thank you thank you thank you to all staff at your hotel, they went up and beyond to make my 60th Birthday very very special. From the moment of checking in to the moment we checked out it was all a wonderful experience. Thank you for changing our dinner booking to an in room dinner so that we could still celebrate my birthday .Even in room dining was so professionally handled with each course being explained fully at each serving. Wow wow that is all I can say regarding our experience.

Date of stay: March 2020