Lowest prices for your stay
US$283
Free cancellation until 21/03/12
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$284
Free cancellation until 21/03/13
Hotels.comUS$284
eDreamsUS$283
StayForLongUS$322
All reviews view restaurant jacaranda trees beautiful hotel luxury hotel in room dining attention to detail rooms are spacious cape town flame fs deli sundowners saxon safari uber leisure
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 November 2020

Just a perfect stay. And amazing views!!! Good food, nice drinks and a great atmosphere in the whole property. Also a very friendly and well trained staff. I would recommend the Hotel to anybody of my friends.

Date of stay: November 2020
Review collected in partnership with Four Seasons
Natalie Harrison, Marketing at Four Seasons Hotel The Westcliff Johannesburg, responded to this reviewResponded 14 December 2020

Dear dnl23,

Thank you very much for your review and we look forward to welcoming you back to our Urban Resort.

Have a fantastic day.

Reviewed 18 November 2020

Excellent service
Definitely an urban oasis that lives up to its promise .
The setting and beauty of the hotel is a perfect weekend getaway.
The rooms are spacious and comfortable. The views from the restaurant is a gift in itself

Date of stay: November 2020
Review collected in partnership with Four Seasons
Natalie Harrison, Marketing at Four Seasons Hotel The Westcliff Johannesburg, responded to this reviewResponded 24 November 2020

Dear Sherpa751225,

Have a fantastic day.

Reviewed 27 October 2020

Arrival was well organised, no waiting, room impeccable, the service outstanding, was wonderful for kids and parents, a rare gem. Food was prepared for kids, and served on the outdoor terrace - additional kids bed was made available.

Date of stay: October 2020
Review collected in partnership with Four Seasons
Natalie Harrison, Marketing at Four Seasons Hotel The Westcliff Johannesburg, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2020

Dear shauntelambrose,

Thank you for taking the time to send us your review and we are so pleased to read what a fantastic stay you had with us.

I will pass onto your compliments to our team members.

We hope to welcome you back very soon.

Kind regards

Reviewed 4 October 2020

I am a returning visitor from the Uk. Our first visit was so special, we did t hesitate to rebook. Firstly I only have accolades for your ‘hardworking staff’ chefs , drivers, servers cleaners and reception staff. Again was received warmly but that’s were it ended. My nightmare began with the room/ suite , it had a danced out carpet and tardy dusty curtains.one toilet roll, no longer the hotels brand toiletries albeit it Bulgari-cheaper! Not stocked up, bathrobes had seen better days!! Upholstery well worn in!! I did complain and was placed in our original suite the following day. It was just as run in as the previous suite. Obviously not maintained and unkempt since the last visit .Then sundowners and if I ever felt out of place! The Man with the blue suite who walks around like he owns the place . This is not your house and unfortunately your behaviour does not endorse the four seasons. In my opinion probably the worst I have experienced.didn’t even acknowledge us as guests ! He spent time going to Certain tables only speaking loudly about the VIPs he was expecting. Totally disregarding that we are guests So I pay the same price as them but not VIP enough to even say hi, ‘how is your stay with us?’ MyR25,000 is not good enough to someone else paying the same amount? ’Let me tell you then NEver again! We travel the world and never made to feel so out of place. I came here to relax and enjoy four season hospitality and very dissatisfied and disappointed. Obviously management had changed and not in a good way.You give four seasons a bad name Why you cannot pave around the swimming pool is beyond me? Instead I had to sun in soggy overwatered grass that my sun bed was slugged in. There are so many beautiful hotels in Johannesburg I deeply regret spending my custom with yourselves.The hotel seemed very over booked and word has it that Certain guests were then offered accommodation at the Saxon. We obviously didn’t fit that criteria and you put us in the servants quarters. I did manage to speak with a manger on my departure? Natalie who was apologetic . I am now writing this review as I never received an email or any correspondence confirming my grievance and or any apology or acknowledgment from Four Seasons Johannesburg. I have many pics if you would like me to share them don’t hesitate to contact me.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
4  Thank 398michj
Natalie Harrison, Marketing at Four Seasons Hotel The Westcliff Johannesburg, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2020

Dear 398michj,

Thank you for taking the time to send us your review. We sincerely apologise that your stay with us did not meet your expectations. We always strive to give 5 Star service and on this occasion it was not received.

Unfortunately we are unable to identify your reservation from your stay in January 2020 by your Trip Advisor name. Please can we request for you to send us your contact details so a member of our management team can get in touch with you to learn more about your experience. Please do not hesitate to connect with us directly at executiveoffice.jbg@fourseasons.com.

Sincerely yours,

Sebastien Carre

Reviewed 7 April 2020

We stayed at this hotel in early March for four nights. The staff was extremely friendly, helpful and discerning. We enjoyed the restaurants, Flame and View. Both had fantastic food and fine servers. Our room was very comfortable and room servcie was fast and delicious. I would recommend staying at this property.

Date of stay: March 2020
1  Thank 50Sharon
Natalie H, Public Relations Manager at Four Seasons Hotel The Westcliff Johannesburg, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2020

Dear 50Sharon,

Thank you for your lovely and I will pass on your compliments to our team members.

We hope to welcome you back very soon.