Free cancellation until 28/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$320
US$283
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$348/night.

US$172
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$163
  • Pool
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$186/night.

Faircity Mapungubwe Hotel Apartments(Johannesburg)(Great Value!)
US$68
US$53
Thaba Eco Hotel(Johannesburg)
US$113
US$94
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$134/night.

The Reef Hotel(Johannesburg)(Great Value!)
US$66
US$55
  • Restaurant
US$446
US$429
Agoda.com
Valverde Country Hotel(Johannesburg)(Great Value!)
All reviewseast gatebudget hotelstay easy hotelmajor freewaysenjoyed my stayshopping mallwalking distancetambo airportclean roomscleaning staffrecommend this hotelhotel staffeasy accesshome away from homewifileisurejhb
Reviewed 13 June 2018

The Hotel is centrally located and is about a 15 minute drive from the OR Tambo Airport. The room is very cosy but a clever use of space has been employed to make the room functional. The bed was very comfortable and the linen was crisp and white and clean. The Hotel has a lovely buffet breakfast which has a lovely selection of confectionary items, cereals, fruit. I did however find the cooked breakfast a bit limited. The bacon was overcooked and the only other meat option were some sad looking pork sausages. It is however excellent value for money and a really comfortable and cosy stay.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Mands007
GrantHewitt, General Manager at StayEasy Eastgate, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Reviewed 5 June 2018

I was there for one nite but in side I fil like it's my home.
Have security, people working there make you fill confortbal. It's a relaxball place... It's impossible to stay in another hotel because this is like my home

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business

Reviewed 30 May 2018

The receptionist was not informed of my booking for the day but was her fault because my arrival dates were booked incorrectly. this has to some extent created tension between me and the receptionist. It was late and I wanted to sleep but I could not before I prove my bookings.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business

Good day ,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback from your recent stay. Our apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

We had to stay at the hotel due certain circumstances and last minute I found that that place. It was relatively cheap in price but it was a real surprise.

The hotel is old but it’s well looked after. The bathroom needs to be revamped but it was nice. Bed was comfy and pillows too.
The rooms do need a bit of an upgrade but it was really nice.

Tv in the room was nice with ample storage space as well. It was a bit cramped as it had a massive sleeper couch but it was overall a good place to sleep in.
The TV Channel selection was good and it was a quiet hotel.

Breakfast was included in the price and it was fresh and tasty with a varied selection from cereal to full breakfast buffet style. They had a variety of coffees and juice too.

Staff were friendly and helpful. Overall it’s a small hotel with a big heart. I would recommend that they have bottled water in room and also upgrade the rooms a bit more. Everyone thinking of staying there for a few days I recommend u do so it’s just behind East Gate shopping Mall.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends

Reviewed 7 May 2018

My stay was very excellent and the staff were very friendly and helpful. Rooms were clean and everything was up to standard. I recomend that barfridge be placed on rooms. I also recomend botle water like spring water am not comfortable about with tap water at all. Breakfast was fresh and tasty. Ireally enjoyed my stay an will recomend Easy stay to my friends and caullegues

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Tsogo Sun Hotels
GrantHewitt, General Manager at StayEasy Eastgate, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2018

Good day,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback from your recent stay. We are thrilled you enjoyed your stay. Your comments are noted