“Very comfortable studio, well equipped with a...”
other traveller has booked this property
Entrance
View from a patio Studio room
Check Availability
Studio room
Studio room
Chouch and dining table
Stone cladding
Bathrooms have shower & bath, twin basins
Kitchenette in studio room
Family studio room - 4 guests, queen bed with 2 single
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Marion179
Plettenberg Bay, Western Cape, South Africa
“Very comfortable studio, well equipped with a beautiful view.”
Reviewed 5 January 2015 for a stay in December 2014
people found this review helpful

The studio is nice and bright, but too bright in early morning.
The traffic is very noisy.
Enjoyed our stay. Very pleasant staff.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
5 Jan 2015
Traffic is only noisy in peak hour as we are close to a corner
Patrick25...
Greater Johannesburg, South Africa
“Guesthouse that feels like a home away from home!”
Reviewed 5 January 2015 for a stay in April 2014
person found this review helpful

I stayed at Orangerie guesthouse for six months and I felt like at home there from the first moment!
The guesthouse itself is in a very good condition, my room was super clean and the bed was really comfortable. The room I had was very spacious and I had a great view over Johannesburg from my balcony.
The owner was very friendly and helpful and whenever I needed anything it was easy to get into touch with her.
There is a shopping centre close to the guesthouse with everything you need and a couple of coffeeshops and restaurants are just down the street. Areas to go out such as Melville, Greenside and Parkhurst are also only a 10-20 minutes drive away which is quite good for Joburg.
All in all I can really recommend Orangerie guesthouse to travellers and I was sad when I had to leave!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
2 Mar 2017
Dear Patrick,
We always appreciate it if guests let us know how they experience our guest house. We really appreciate the effort and kind words. Thank you.
Elna
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
from
US$69
/ Night
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing