Pretoria City Tour From Sandton

Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience Xplore Afrika travel & tours
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 June 2024

Great tours organised by the agency. The guide was knowledgeable and accommodating. Did 3 tours with them, had a great experience, value for money.

Date of experience: June 2024
Reviewed 1 June 2024

Had a great experience. The tour was well organised and the guide was on time and cooperative. The safari and the lunch was also good.

Date of experience: June 2024
Reviewed 25 May 2024 via mobile

Did a sweet trip with these guys! Saw lots of animals and it was very informative! I enjoyed the tour and seeing a variety of animals

Reviewed 12 May 2024

What a fantastic trip. Everything was wonderful. Accommodations were cozy, comfortable, and convenient. Dinner was very nice and an elephant came to the restaurant and drank water while we listened to other wildlife. Ben was right on time. The animals were amazing. I saw a leopard for the first time. I saw baboons for the first time. Ben takes safety seriously, both driving and with animals. He kindly stopped every single time I wanted to take a picture and he told me about birds I would never have seen.

Date of experience: May 2024
Reviewed 5 May 2024

I had a wonderful time encountering wildlife at the Mongena Game Lodge. I was in awe of the elephants, giraffes, zebras, monkeys, kudus, wildebeests and more. Thanks to my tour guide Ben. He picked me up from my hotel on time. He was informative and a joy to work with.

Date of experience: May 2024
Roving34517402852, Manager at Xplore Afrika travel & tours, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2024

Thanks a lot I really appreciate 🙏 ❤ 💛