Book In Advance
More Information

Ways to Experience City Skate Tours
from US$28,09
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 April 2021

My perceptions of myself and JHB were challenged, in the best ways possible. My fear was replaced with curiosity and a sense of belonging. Ayanda is inspirational! The passion he feels for his city and how spaces need to serve communities. Incredible!

Date of experience: April 2021
Reviewed 4 February 2020

My friend and I had a really fun time with city skate tours. I grew up around joburg but I still learnt so much! We had a skate lesson before the tour but still managed to see a large part of the town. Would definitely recommend for anyone interested in the history (and culture) of Joburg:)

Date of experience: February 2020
Reviewed 4 February 2020

Really fun skate tour! The leader Iyanda was really friendly and had heaps of cool locations and knowledge to share with us. He was very attentive to the group and created a nice atmosphere. Great vibes all round!- I went as a solo skater but can image it would also be nice for groups of friends... Highly recommend this outing and exploring Maboneng! (I might add I don't usually write reviews but when the invite popped up on my emails I felt compelled due to having such a nice time!) Thank you, hope to visit again :)

Date of experience: January 2020
Reviewed 22 January 2020

An awesome way to experience the city! Easily one of my favorite experiences in Johannesburg! Ayanda is very well informed on the history of the town and has really set up a fun way to learn about and navigate through it all. If you’ve never skated before, don’t sweat it, you will survive and have a good time!

Date of experience: October 2019
Reviewed 21 January 2020

Awesome experience, no matter what your level of skill on a skateboard. A great way to learn more and experience JHB.

Date of experience: May 2019