Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Shelley H
Stow, MA

Lovely Hotel with Terrific Staff!

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 03 Jun 2024
Wonderful, clean hotel with exceptional staff. We stayed here before and after our Safari and loved the hotel. We had a Deluxe room with a large living room, bedroom and balcony and the price was unbelievably affordable. The breakfast was fresh to order with choices. We had dinner our final night and it was very good. The hotel driver, Trevor was a joy!! Always on time, and always laughing. The entire staff was extremely customer focused and very helpful when our private cell phones stopped working. Recommend Highly!!!!
Date of stay: May 2024
Room Tip: Get a Deluxe room. Affordable and worth it.
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
5.0 of 5 bubblesValue
  • StayForLong
    R 287
5.2 km from Home Suite Hotels Rosebank
View more hotels in Johannesburg
All reviews home away from home great boutique honesty bar i highly recommend this hotel great hotel beautiful room our honeymoon definitely stay here again comfortable beds breakfast was delicious place to stay excellent location great stay next morning rosebank netflix furniture
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 April 2024

The good: the staff were awesome, the bed was very comfortable, good food

Not for me: the dog licking my feet during check-in and the dogs staying in the dining area while we're eating, climbing behind me to settle while I'm eating; the television was stuck on a bright screen the first night which made it difficult for me to have uninterrupted sleep; the television only had YouTube and Netflix when it was working; I didn't think much was walkable from the location; there was a conference happening upstairs so it was not comfortable to be up there to hang out

Date of stay: April 2024
Reviewed 16 March 2024

If you are looking for a hotel in Johannesburg then we can highly recommend this hotel. The staff are extremely friendly and helpful, the breakfast was first class (so much choice) and our room was spacious, very clean and tidy. We also had an evening meal - the food was very good but our only negative was that there was not much ambience in the restaurant (same area used for breakfast). We would however happily return here as this hotel also has the added bonus of a small pool on the roof terrace and two lovely hotel dogs.

Date of stay: February 2024
Reviewed 16 March 2024

I absolutely loved my stay at this hotel. Let me start off by saying that this is the cleanest hotel room I've ever stayed. For the 3 nights that I stayed here, the room was always very clean. This hotel is a modern boutique hotel with a clean fresh feel. It is in a residential area, but still about a $3 Uber ride to a lot that the city has to offer. I took a $2.50 Uber ride to Rosebank Mall, which has lots of restaurants and shops. There is 24 hour security outside the hotel, and you have to have a reservation at the hotel before your car is allowed in. It felt very safe.
The room is very modern, and comfortable. I stayed in the standard room, and it was big enough and nicely decorated. There is also a decent size wardrobe to hang your clothes. The bathroom comes with very good quality and nice smelling soap and shampoo. The curtains are of good quality, and don't allow light in. The only issue I had with the room was the TV; there were absolutely no stations on it. Not even sure why they had a nice flat screen when there's nothing to watch. No cable or satellite TV. Netflix didn't work either.
There's a rooftop deck with a swimming pool ( a small one and I didn't use it)) and sitting area that overlooks town. It's a nice place to sit and sip on some wine.
The breakfast is plentiful and yummy. I love a good breakfast, so this was very important to me. There was cereal, milk, pastries, bread, croissant, boiled eggs, a cheese spread, yogurt, fruits, juice, and they can make you your own special omelet with whatever you want in it that they have available. I ordered the omelet daily, and it was very good. I never had lunch and dinner there, but whenever I saw them serving someone food, it always looked very good.
The price ( less than $100 a night) for this hotel was very good for what you get. The employees were always pleasant and willing to assist. You can arrange for them to pick you up and drop you off from the airport for a very reasonable fee.
Shout out to Pummy in the dining room, and to the lady who makes the omelets.
Overall, I loved my stay in this hotel, and would return again.

Date of stay: February 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 January 2024

Great place fairly close to the airport and to nice areas like Rosebank and Sandton. Spacious design rooms with all you can possibly need, a nice little rooftop pool, and most of all, one of the best cooked breakfast you can ever have.
Good value for money but only for foreign tourists, definitely pricey for locals.
Staff is nice and helpful, and there is also a private parking lot.

Date of stay: December 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 November 2023

My partner and I spent 2 nights at Home Suite Hotels Rosebank. We had an amazing stay! The hotel is beautifully decorated and the room was clean and spacious. Our favorite part (besides Hazel, the resident dog) was the food! We arrived to the hotel in the late evening and were planning to venture out for dinner. However, we were pleasantly surprised to find that the hotel offered dinner service in the dining area. After a long day of travelling, it was nice to be able to have a meal at "home" instead of going out. We ordered pea/leek soup, bruschetta, fish and chips and mushroom risotto. Everything was delicious! Breakfast was more of the same! It included made to order eggs, fresh fruit, pastries and other specialty items such as french toast and eggs benedict. Being able to have a homemade breakfast onsite before a full day of sightseeing was invaluable. The staff were very friendly and made sure that we had a pleasant stay. They even prepared a to-go breakfast bag for each of us with pastries, fruit and yogurt parfait as we had a early morning flight and had to head out before breakfast service began. I would highly recommend staying at Home Suite Hotels Rosebank!

Date of stay: November 2023