Lowest prices for your stay
US$92
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
Booking.comUS$92
Expedia.comUS$87
All reviews boutique hotel house dog business trip make you feel at home incredible staff amazing place to stay would highly recommend this hotel incredible hotel privilege of staying extra touches friendly hotel rooftop bar fantastic stay rooms are spacious felt very safe rosebank mall gautrain station
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 April 2021 via mobile

I want to say I wrote a review complaining about the service o had received. I will just say that this could have been an isolated incident as the hotel has done a 360 turn around resolved the issue and I will advise that everyone try and give them a chance. They have demonstrated professionalism and customer service in handling what went wrong on the trip

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 February 2021

I would high recommend this Hotel Suite to every one as this is very much like a home away from home. Friendly service and very clean Hotel. You dont feel like you are in a hotel. Customer service is very high on their daily routine.

Date of stay: January 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 28 October 2020

The whole experience was exceptional! Gracious host and welcoming staff members, delicious breakfast, well appointed and spacious rooms, comfortable bed, clean linen and bathroom, security access, convenient location in the heart of Rosebank. It's not often that reality exceeds the images but it sure does here. It surpassed all our expectations! Our only regret is that we didn't stay for longer so we could enjoy the pool. We will definitely return.

Date of stay: October 2020
Reviewed 26 September 2020

Nothing beats coming home to a room that feels even better than home. A true gem which I'm almost too scared to share in case it gets stolen. Beautiful large rooms which smell like heaven. Could not fault the friendly staff who make me smile when I walk in even though I had the worst week . And the adorable house dog. Stay here . Now. It's an experience.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank planetthomas
Reviewed 17 August 2020 via mobile

I stayed for the whole month. The stuff are great and helpful. The manager always asked me, Simon, what can we do for you.? She is blessed with unusual kindness.

I highly recommend this hotel. There is nothing they refused to do for me.

And here you are free. They don’t monitor your movements. They honor their guests.... some hotels they don’t. Be careful.

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
Hilois Greyling, General Manager at Home Suite Hotels Bristol, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2020

Hi revivalist7,

Thank you for your lovely review. It was such a pleasure having you stay with us, Simon.

Do come visit again soon.

The Home* Suite Hotels Team