Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.comUS$110
Hotels.comUS$108
eDreamsUS$110
TravelocityUS$108
Orbitz.comUS$108
CheapTicketsUS$108
All reviews house dog business trip make you feel at home incredible staff amazing place to stay would highly recommend this hotel incredible hotel privilege of staying extra touches perfect base great boutique rooms are amazing friendly hotel rooftop bar fantastic stay rooms are spacious felt very safe
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 September 2020

Nothing beats coming home to a room that feels even better than home. A true gem which I'm almost too scared to share in case it gets stolen. Beautiful large rooms which smell like heaven. Could not fault the friendly staff who make me smile when I walk in even though I had the worst week . And the adorable house dog. Stay here . Now. It's an experience.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank planetthomas
Reviewed 17 August 2020 via mobile

I stayed for the whole month. The stuff are great and helpful. The manager always asked me, Simon, what can we do for you.? She is blessed with unusual kindness.

I highly recommend this hotel. There is nothing they refused to do for me.

And here you are free. They don’t monitor your movements. They honor their guests.... some hotels they don’t. Be careful.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Hilois Greyling, General Manager at Home Suite Hotels Bristol, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2020

Hi revivalist7,

Thank you for your lovely review. It was such a pleasure having you stay with us, Simon.

Do come visit again soon.

The Home* Suite Hotels Team

Reviewed 21 July 2020

This truly is a amazing place, great rooms friendly staff modern ways of operating and ideal for business travel everything you need under one roof.
The wifi was never slow, outside noise is at a absolute minimum.
The rooms are spacious and well equipped.
The staff was always friendly from the time of arrival to the date of departure.
The menu gave me ample choices for meals throughout the day.
And i just loved Hazel the hotel dog that adds a true home away from home effect.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Hilois Greyling, General Manager at Home Suite Hotels Bristol, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2020

Hi travelbyair100,
Amazing Review!
We truly appreciate your feedback. It was just as much a pleasure for us to have you stay with us.
We look forward to welcoming you back.
Keep safe,
Home* Suite Hotels Management

Reviewed 11 July 2020 via mobile

Fantastic addition to the South African and Jhb hotel scene. Great concept and offering, well executed.

Love the design and attention to detail, rooms well appointed.

Excellent value for money, and personal seamless, friendly service. Will be back for a staycation in my city.

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Hi IgRetief,
Thanks so much for your feedback! We appreciate your review and I will share your comments with the team, I'm sure it will make their day.
Looking forward to having you back soon,
Keep Safe,
Home* Suite Hotels Management

Reviewed 22 June 2020

I stay here every month because its new, super clean, great location, relaxed and home away from home. Great service with friendly staff who always go out of their way to assist. Defiantly recommend to anyone going to Joburg

Date of stay: June 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Sara Reynolds, Marketing at Home Suite Hotels Bristol, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2020

Hi D6814WTgary,

Thanks for your great review. We always enjoy having you stay.

I will share your feedback with the team, and we look forward to having you back again next month.

See you soon