Lowest prices for your stay
US$115
View deal
Free cancellation until 21/10/02
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
eDreams
PricelineUS$122
All reviews boutique hotel house dog business trip make you feel at home incredible staff amazing place to stay would highly recommend this hotel incredible hotel privilege of staying extra touches friendly hotel rooftop bar fantastic stay rooms are spacious felt very safe rosebank mall gautrain station
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 July 2020 via mobile

Fantastic addition to the South African and Jhb hotel scene. Great concept and offering, well executed.

Love the design and attention to detail, rooms well appointed.

Excellent value for money, and personal seamless, friendly service. Will be back for a staycation in my city.

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Hilois Greyling, General Manager at Home Suite Hotels Bristol, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2020

Hi IgRetief,
Thanks so much for your feedback! We appreciate your review and I will share your comments with the team, I'm sure it will make their day.
Looking forward to having you back soon,
Keep Safe,

Reviewed 22 June 2020

I stay here every month because its new, super clean, great location, relaxed and home away from home. Great service with friendly staff who always go out of their way to assist. Defiantly recommend to anyone going to Joburg

Date of stay: June 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Sara Reynolds, Marketing at Home Suite Hotels Bristol, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2020

Hi D6814WTgary,

Thanks for your great review. We always enjoy having you stay.

I will share your feedback with the team, and we look forward to having you back again next month.

See you soon
Home*Suite Hotels Management

Reviewed 9 March 2020

I’m an assistant editor - aka someone who works at their desk going through hours of footage while other people go out and film awesome stuff. I stayed here for work, stuck in my room working all day with occasional Netflix breaks. 12 days. 12 days I stayed here, and every single day, the people that work at this hotel made my stay wonderful.

They knew my coffee order, even down to the extra shot of espresso in my first cup and what milk I wanted. Housekeeping cleaned around me so I could continue to work. They brought in a desk for me the night I got there - and by they I mean the barista whose job it absolutely was not but helped me with the desk anyway. The chefs made every single meal perfectly. Every single staff member was friendly and welcoming, not just to me but in every interaction I saw.

Long story short, if you need a place to stay in Johannesburg, do yourself a favor and stay here. You’re welcome in advance :)

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
HSHBristol, Manager at Home Suite Hotels Bristol, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2020

Hi Jackie,
Thank you so much for your review. It was an absolute pleasure having you stay with us, and we are pleased to have delivered exceptional service to you.
I have shared your generous feedback with the team. We do hope you will come stay again soon!

Reviewed 7 March 2020

Incredible staff, beautiful building, generous rooms. The breakfast and bar facilities are great. Really comfortable beds in well decorated rooms.
There's a really cute hotel dog that greets you upon arrival.

Date of stay: March 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Sara Reynolds, Marketing at Home Suite Hotels Bristol, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2020

Hi Nchristowitz,
Thanks so much for your positive feedback. We have shared your praise with the team and rewarded Hazel, the resident dog, with a juicy bone for a job well done.
We hope to see you back soon again.

Reviewed 4 March 2020

Nice and likeable boutique hotel in the Rosebank dirstrict. The hotel is in a quiet side street and about 10 mins walk away from Rosebank train stations and the Zone shopping mall.
The rooms are big, contemporary furnitured, colourful and well-equipped. Breakfast is included in the price. If you like to eat in at night, the hotel´s restaurant offers a small but good menue. But don't be late, kitchen might close around 8pm.
As everywhere in South Africa safety is first. A security guard and big iron fences make sure that only hotel guests can enter.
Worth a note: the very friendly and helpful staff from the receiption to the cleaning staff and the kitchen crew.
When being in Joburg again, we would definitely return.

Date of stay: February 2020

Hi Oliver,
Thanks so much for your great review. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and we shared your positive comments with the team.
We do hope to see you soon again.