Open today: 07:00 - 22:00
Private Lesedi Cultural Village Half Day Tour

Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience Virgio Tours
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 June 2022 via mobile

2-2.5 hour drive from Johannesburg. Was able to see 2 of the Big 5. Tour guide MK was fun and knowledgeable on hunting and other matters.

Was a good experience all in all. Would recommend to others who are staying in Johannesburg to visit Pilanesburg national park.

Note: The listing states free lunch and ride on open Cab. These were not provided.

1  Thank SahanBak
Resort04657040834, Manager at Virgio Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2022

Reviewed 20 June 2022 via mobile

we spotted big 4 in pilanesber with experience safari guide Mk, we enjoyed our stay.keep it up ,will visit again and recommend to anyone to book

Date of experience: May 2022
Resort04657040834, Owner at Virgio Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2022

We Thank you for the review

Reviewed 20 June 2022 via mobile

Our guide mk picked up on time, however what stand out for me is the knowledge in everything nature and country as whole.this a must do with this company and please as MK he will give you the best.

Date of experience: June 2022

Reviewed 19 June 2022 via mobile

I had a great time especially being that this was my first time on an animal safari ever ! The guide was overall a great and very informative person that had your back on any questions! Now the only few things I can label as a bit of a drawback was that I unfortunately didn’t get to see lions , hyenas , leopards or cheetahs due to the fact that they are supposedly out in the evenings , and I was there during the morning time ! But I did get to see a lot of elephants 🐘, surprisingly a couple of hippocampus🦛 and a grazing rhinoceros 🦏 ! Then afterwards I went to Sun city as part of my ticket , which I’m glad I experienced it but the drawback was that the water was very cod for me due to May being a cooler month in the area ! Other then the few drawbacks that were beyond the control , I definitely would recommend this expedition to anyone interested

Reviewed 12 June 2022 via mobile

Super nice tour which allows you to discover Soweto safely with a super nice guide. You will visit the historical parts and learn a lot about the importance of this area in the South Africa history, but you’ll also visit the townships with its inhabitants and see the reality of the life there.
I was a women alone and felt super safe, I recommend it !

Date of experience: June 2022
Resort04657040834, Owner at Virgio Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2022