Open today: 07:00 - 22:00
Private Lesedi Cultural Village Half Day Tour

Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience Virgio Tours
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 June 2022 via mobile

I had a great time especially being that this was my first time on an animal safari ever ! The guide was overall a great and very informative person that had your back on any questions! Now the only few things I can label as a bit of a drawback was that I unfortunately didn’t get to see lions , hyenas , leopards or cheetahs due to the fact that they are supposedly out in the evenings , and I was there during the morning time ! But I did get to see a lot of elephants 🐘, surprisingly a couple of hippocampus🦛 and a grazing rhinoceros 🦏 ! Then afterwards I went to Sun city as part of my ticket , which I’m glad I experienced it but the drawback was that the water was very cod for me due to May being a cooler month in the area ! Other then the few drawbacks that were beyond the control , I definitely would recommend this expedition to anyone interested

Resort04657040834, Owner at Virgio Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2022

Reviewed 12 June 2022 via mobile

Super nice tour which allows you to discover Soweto safely with a super nice guide. You will visit the historical parts and learn a lot about the importance of this area in the South Africa history, but you’ll also visit the townships with its inhabitants and see the reality of the life there.
I was a women alone and felt super safe, I recommend it !

Date of experience: June 2022
Resort04657040834, Owner at Virgio Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2022

Reviewed 4 June 2022 via mobile

Excellent day with MK - my tour guide. He was very friendly, knowledgeable and great company. Highly recommended tour.

Date of experience: May 2022
Resort04657040834, General Manager at Virgio Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2022

We Thank you review

Reviewed 25 May 2022 via mobile

Great and very safe way to have MK show me the inside world of Soweto. Something to remember! Personal and perfect way to see this amazing place. Great tour thank you!

Resort04657040834, General Manager at Virgio Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2022

Reviewed 21 May 2022

I was a great experience to cycle around Soweto with a very nice guide that seemed to know all the hot spots. The streetfood was great and the visit to a temporary community made a lasting impression. By cycling around you really get a good impression of Soweto! I can recommend it to everyone.

Date of experience: May 2022
Resort04657040834, Owner at Virgio Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2022

Mk! Knows, to do cycle tour come and join us!