Lowest prices for your stay
Agoda.com
SAVE US$19
Booking.comUS$43
Expedia.comUS$56
eDreamsUS$43
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 January 2021

Clean well maintained property. Employees were very helpful and friendly. Clean well maintained property. Employees were very helpful and friendly. Enjoyed my stay here. I strongly recommend the place. my stay here. I strongly recommend the place.

Reviewed 8 January 2021

The location of the apartments is great. It’s within walking distance of Rosebank mall. The concierge is helpful and friendly too and apartments are spacious . However as a long term guest of the apartment I’d appreciate they move with the times and get smart TVs installed in their apartments, also the cleaning is usually supbar to average

Reviewed 6 January 2021

This was my second time making a booking here and I'm super impressed with the service. I'll definitely book here again when I come back to Joburg.
Service is excellent
Rooms are very clean and spacious.

Reviewed 28 December 2020

This was the second time at the place, we pay via eft always and it was such a hassle to check in with both encounters. They always cannot find proof payment on the system or our booking information. We have to provide our emails as proof that we booked and paid.

Reviewed 23 December 2020

I booked a self catering, quiet room for a work trip to Johannesburg. When I arrived I discovered the room was not self catering and it was noisy. Certainly not conducive for my work trip and misleading on the site.
The staff were unhelpful expecting me to pay extra for a quiet room. The establishment was not Covid compliant with the manager not wearing a mask at front desk. I booked another place for my Jo’burg stay and requested a refund which they refuse to give me. I’m still requesting this. Please help!

• Trip type: Travelled on business