“Best Gluten Free Birthday Cake ”

The Victorian Secret
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Benoni
Reviewed 27 January 2017 via mobile

This year for my birthday my wife decided to spoil me and ordered a gluten free birthday cake. Specially made for my food allergy this cake was made with almond flour and tasted amazing. All my friends and family loved the cake and was surprised that gluten free cake can taste better than normal cake.
Thank you to Chantel and her wonderful staff, the cake you made for me added wonderful memories to my special day.

Reviewed 19 January 2017 via mobile

Family invited me for my birthday,from the moment we arrived,the Owner welcomed us at the garden entrance,what a Wonderful surprise.
Everything from the coffee,food cakes service,this place is a Excellent Excellent venue..

Thank you very much,we appreciate your wonderful dedication and care,we will be back and recommend you to everyone.

1  Thank coen_12
Reviewed 17 January 2017

I judge a restaurant on their quality service and good food , and this were all very good to excellent.The menu is not large but interesting choices.

Reviewed 7 January 2017 via mobile

We went for High Tea and it was absolutely lovely! The house is so beautiful and the perfect atmosphere for tea, snacks and desserts. So glad this beautiful spot has done so well! We'll be back!

Reviewed 7 January 2017

Food is excellent and the bakery is amazing. Nice place to relax with a friend. Menu is not large but there is enough to choose from.