Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Relebohile T

Worst hotel ever

1.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 24 May 2023
Officially the worst hotel I have ever visited. From housekeeping to the food everything is disappointing. Worst its not hotel status not even BNB status. t should really be closed down by health inspectors. The carpets are dirty, sheets have an awful smell, the TV is outdated. Toilets dont flush, no hot water, showers are broken, the aircon is not working. The food is not nice service is just poor and slow.
Date of stay: May 2023
    R 861
    R 998
8.9 km from President Hotel & Conference Venue
Pool
Garden cottage behind sent by Glen before.
No prepayment needed
    R 775
  • eDreams
2.1 km from President Hotel & Conference Venue
View more hotels in Bloemfontein
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 May 2023

If you look at the President Hotel's credentials online it looks like a good 3 star hotel. Nice bar (specifically) and a good restaurant. Well it is completely not true. Arriving on a Wednesday evening around 18:30 I was informed that there is nowhere in the hotel to get anything to drink - the bar was closed and not even a soft drink or cup of coffee was offered.

When asking if guest should park in the street, the response was "NO". When I then asked for directions to the parking garage, I was given directions to a Garage (Gas Station).

We have a function in the hotel, so spend more money that just my room. The function would have finished at around 11:00. I went to reception asking if there is any possibility to keep my room a little longer (check out time is 10:00) the answer again was "NO - We will charge you for an extra day" - no question about how long (in my case 1 hour) or a decent response such as " I am sorry sir, we are fully booked tonight and we need the room" - even if that was not completely true.

Breakfast was equally bad - no service whatsoever, restaurant dirty and food adequate but very average.

Date of stay: May 2023
Reviewed 3 May 2023

Floor carpet was dirty and smelling stinky. There was no water for the whole day o had to check out on Friday night. I am still waiting for the refund which has not been paid and they promise to pay me.

Date of stay: April 2023
Reviewed 29 April 2023

Terrible service. The TV in the next room was auto timed. It kept on switching itself on at 10pm at night. Reception slow down to act on complaint. No running water from the taps, carpets were dirty. Noisy. Food was bland Asked for an iron, it never came. Receptionists have an attitude. Wouldnt advise anyone to make a booking.

Date of stay: April 2023
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 5 March 2023

It was great closer to the venue, beautiful and friendly staff, what i saw on the pictures it was exactly like that, I will
Definitely come again when i am around Bloemfontein, I did not eat the because of time.

Date of stay: February 2023
Reviewed 9 December 2022

I’m not happy about carpet. Breakfast is very bad eating one meal for 4days and boerewors beacon are dry and very tasteless one juice every day Orange only your breakfast need to be improved is really bad I Thank you

Date of stay: December 2022