Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
dumishaba

Vet good

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 03 Jun 2024
The facilitty is clean and guests friendly, and even though it need some maintenance there and there.
3.0 of 5 bubblesValue
4.0 of 5 bubblesRooms
3.0 of 5 bubblesLocation
4.0 of 5 bubblesCleanliness
4.0 of 5 bubblesService
4.0 of 5 bubblesSleep Quality
Responded 04 Jun 2024
BON Morning dumishaba

Thank you very much for your four bubble review after your recent stay at the BON Hotel Bloemfontein Central.

I am delighted to hear that you rate our hotel very good and that you were impressed with the cleanliness of our hotel an the friendliness of our staff.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon to the BON Hotel Bloemfontein Central.

R 1 299
Fully refundable
  • eDreams
3.4 km from BON Hotel Bloemfontein Central
Free parking
Garden cottage behind sent by Glen before.
R 544
    R 924
  • StayForLong
10.7 km from BON Hotel Bloemfontein Central
View more hotels in Bloemfontein
All reviews room was clean friendly service free state home away from home pieter judges reception lawrence
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 May 2024

On my last visit I felt on the ground because the chair that I was using was broken.try to check your equipment now and then

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Pieter Van Rooyen, General Manager at BON Hotel Bloemfontein Central, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2024

BON Morning matlalasimanga

I have addressed your concern about the chair.

Reviewed 13 May 2024

BON HOTEL offers excellent accommodation. The staff treat people with respect and are willing to offer help where it's needed.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Pieter Van Rooyen, General Manager at BON Hotel Bloemfontein Central, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2024

BON Morning motakemoeketsi15

Thank you very much for your five bubble review after your recent stay at the BON Hotel Bloemfontein Central.

I am delighted to hear that you were impressed with our excellent accommodation and the service that you received from our staff.

Reviewed 7 May 2024

The service was great,I enjoyed the breakfast most and the rooms aren't very clean.Will recommend it to others as it is central and you are able to run your errands easily

Date of stay: April 2024

BON Morning matautsoamotse

I am delighted to hear that you were impressed with the exceptional service that you received, our breakfast and the central location of our hotel.

I have addressed your concern about the cleanliness of your room with my housekeeping department.

Reviewed 7 May 2024

The hotel is that a very convenient place yeah it is in the citizen I was there for me at Central Bloemfontein rooms are a clean. I like that there was no carpet in the room the challenge was that their food is horrible from break fast to dinner I wish they can just change the chef.

Date of stay: March 2024
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Pieter Van Rooyen, General Manager at BON Hotel Bloemfontein Central, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2024

BON Morning loano23

Thank you for your review after your recent stay at the BON Hotel Bloemfontein Central.

We are delighted to hear that the carpet-less floors gave the desired effect.

Please accept my sincere apology for the fact that you were not happy with the food. Please take note that we addressed your

concerns with the kitchen team and more effort will be taken to make sure the food meets the required standard.

John Nteko
Rooms Division Manager

Reviewed 2 May 2024 via mobile

I'm impressed I'll be staying here for the next 5 months I'll write the review afterwards, so far so good, happy client , I'll surely recommend it to the company and other businesses , if they need a place that feels like home, or I'm so impressed

Room tip: So far so good, I haven't encountered any problem
Date of stay: April 2024
Trip type: Travelled on business
Pieter Van Rooyen, General Manager at BON Hotel Bloemfontein Central, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2024

BON Morning mimimodau

Thank you very much for your five bubble review.

I am delighted to hear that you find our hotel to be very clean and that you are impressed with our friendly staff, our heartwarming food and that you consider our hotel to be a home away from home.

Enjoy the rest of your five month stay with us and please let me know should there be anything that we can assist you with.