All reviews shuttle service basement parking van rooyen national museum special touch enjoyed my stay excellent facilities late at night hotel is situated tea and coffee keep up the good work shopping centre wi fi excellent service star hotel great value for money rooms are spacious
Reviewed 15 October 2018

I enjoyed my stay. The staff were friendly and eager to assist. The rooms were clean and the Hotel was quiet which enable everyone there to enjoy a good nights rest. The breakfasts was a feast and something to look forward to. The dinners however did not cater for all the guests' taste. I am not a smoker but that too is an inconvenience for the smokers in our community. There was no place for them to smoke except the Bar. This Hotel is situated in a dangerous part of the City and especially ladies can not leave the safety of the Hotel to smoke outside.

Room tip: Clean the rooms earlier.
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Pieter V, General Manager at BON Hotel Bloemfontein Central, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2018

Dear anviljoen

Thank you very much for your feedback after your recent stay at the BON Hotel Bloemfontein Central.

I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to welcoming you back soon to the BON Hotel Bloemfontein Central.

I have taken note of your comments regarding the dinner and the smoking area.

Reviewed 15 October 2018

I felt like I was in a Motel not a Hotel. If all the hotels were not fully booked at the time I would have left. The water was brown and the dinner was too bad, I had to start buying my own dinner.I would not recommend it to anyone.

Dear khanyekm

Thank you very much for your review after your recent stay at the BON Hotel Bloemfontein Central.

Please accept my sincere apology for the fact that you were inconvenienced during your stay. I have addressed your concerns with our Executive Chef and our Maintenance Team for their follow up and to take corrective action.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon to the BON Hotel Bloemfontein Central so that you can experience the true hospitality for which the BON Hotel Bloemfontein Central is renowned for.

Reviewed 5 October 2018

I enjoyed my stay at the hotel and I think it was short lived. That is indeed a place to be and I will definitely return very soon. All thanks to the staff and management of the hotel. Keep up the good work. ciao!!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Pieter V, General Manager at BON Hotel Bloemfontein Central, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2018

Dear tmajoro21

Reviewed 25 September 2018

I should have stayed at a guest house rather, This place was very dodgy, looks terrible, noise levels unacceptable from guest and loud staff members shouting in corridors, I have seen better backpackers

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Pieter V, General Manager at BON Hotel Bloemfontein Central, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2018

Dear palesamonoko

Please accept my sincere apology for the fact that you were inconvenoenced during your stay. I will immdetiately ensure that your concerns are deaalt with appropriately and resolvef.

Reviewed 10 September 2018

Please renovate your hotel. It can be very exotic and very warm. It shows that it was an excellent hotel during the 1980s and 1990s. Please train the staff to always showing a happy face and friendly. The black staff ladies was are clueless about hospitality only the black guys and the white seem to know what they are supposed to be at a hotel.

Room tip: Wash the blankets and always use detergents that kill the smell. add an air freshener.
Date of stay: August 2018
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Pieter V, General Manager at BON Hotel Bloemfontein Central, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2018

Dear siyethaba4gp

Thank you very much for your review.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon to the BON Hotel Bloemfontein Central.