Lemon & Lime
US$61
TripAdvisor
Matanja Guesthouse(Bloemfontein)(Great Value!)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsnight guardcomfortable and spacious roomsmother and daughtersecurity guardstewed fruitsecure parkingguest houseoverlooking the gardenexcellent friendly servicebeyond the call of dutyneeded a place to staylast minute bookingbeautiful propertymain buildingextra milehomely feelold house
Reviewed 19 February 2018

I was very much impress with my room and service. I stayed in one of the new rooms and enjoyed it. The food was excellent. I would definitely stay there again and tell my friends and business partners about Lemon & Lime.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Meg H, Manager at Lemon & Lime, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2018

Hi Bonnita

thank you for the lovely review. We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay so much with us.

We cant wait to host you again.

kind regards

Reviewed 18 February 2018

The guesthouse is very presentable and pleasant. Despite that, I was initially doubtful as the reception didn't seem 100% friendly - but I gathered later it may have been that the reception staffer was struggling with English (not sure, but I'll give the benefit of the doubt...). In any event, the subsequent staff/ manager interactions were really good and I felt quite welcomed. The kids had their own "delux" room and had a blast. So it turned out to be a very successful midway stop back to Joburg. I'd stay there again if I was passing through Bloemfontein.

Stayed: December 2017
Meg H, Manager at Lemon & Lime, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2018

Good day Ravi

Thank you for the positive response , I am so glad to hear that you have enjoyed your stay with us so much.
We do hope to welcome you back soon so that we can spoil you again.

Reviewed 5 February 2018

A most pleasant b&b. We have stayed before and would stay again. Breakfasts very tasty, staff most pleasant. The double beds where a tad small for us. We are very tall people. I feel queen sized should be a minimum in any establishment. Next time i will request a bigger bed

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Meg H, Owner at Lemon & Lime, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2018

Hi Debbie

Thank you so much for the wonderful feedback.

Please note our luxury rooms upstairs all do have queen sized beds, but not our self catering units or our standard rooms.

We will definitely be able to accommodate this request on future bookings.

Looking forward to hosting you again.

Regards

Reviewed 4 February 2018

I have stayed here for every work trip to Bloem and every time the staff have been friendly and helpful. I always arrive late and leave early, and there has always been a security guard to assist with the late check in and early check out. I have not had breakfast as I always leave too early, but the packed breakfast option is a great alternative.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Meg H, Owner at Lemon & Lime, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2018

Hi Karen

Thank you for the lovely review i will pass the message on to all the ladies at Lemon and Lime. We would love to spoil you once with our hot breakfast so hopefully the next time you come we can.

We look forward to hosting you gain soon.

Reviewed 26 January 2018

We needed a place to stay that was central, close to the schools, that was clean, offered good service and good value. Lemon & Lime ticked all the boxes.
The room was perfect, everything that we needed.
We would definitely use them again.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business

Good day

Thank you for the lovely review. We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay so much and that you enjoyed all we have to offer.

Please come visit us again soon.