African Lodge
US$111
Dersley Manor(Bloemfontein)
US$93
A Cherry Lane Self Catering and B&B(Bloemfontein)(Great Value!)
US$58
Adeo(Bloemfontein)
US$53
US$47
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$57/night.

21 On Coetzee Guest House(Bloemfontein)(Great Value!)
US$33
US$118
Lemon & Lime(Bloemfontein)(Great Value!)
US$58
The Suburban(Bloemfontein)(Great Value!)
US$52
US$96
US$88
Agoda.com
US$79
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 December 2016

We only stayed over one night at the African Lodge. The receptionist was extremely friendly, she also offered us a free room, due to the room we booked was to small to put all our holiday packages in. Our room was clean, with all basic necessities for a night. Would recommend others to stay over at African Lodge, myself would also return should I be visiting Bloemfontein again.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 September 2016

Upon arrival we were welcomed by a friendly lady Bixie. Our room were clean. The pool area needs a bit of attention by overall I would give this place a good rating and recommend to fellow travellers. Excellent location

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 July 2016

What a rubbish establishment. The pictures on the internet do not match what you get. This has to be the most dingy hovel I have ever stayed in. My bed had crumbs in, or at least I hope they were crumbs, which meant that the linen had not been changed since the last sucker checked out. Thus i slept on top of the bed in my warm clothing. I was first put into a room that had only one curtain. When you closed one side, you opened another. There was no-one at reception other than a person who was doing painting and renovations. Needless to say, I will never stay at this hotel again.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
3  Thank AndyLawler
Reviewed 1 June 2016

Stopped in Bloemfontein for a Conference,
Comfortable rooms with clean white bedding, breakfast was very good and the conference facilities were one point.
Fire pit outside with cherry and coffee to welcome us to the venue
Enjoyed our stay, thank you

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 December 2015

Was warmly welcomed by the gentlemen Thabo at reception. My room was spacious, clean, comfortable and safe. Parking is very secure, breakfast is worth value for money. Free wifi was an added bonus, swimming pool is well maintained and a plus in this sunny days

Stayed: November 2015