Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Karan K

Fabulous and spacious room with wonderful luxury bed

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 18 Apr 2024
Our room, #9, was fabulous. Spacious, more like a full suite. No bath, but huge shower. Bed and linen of a very high quality and VERY comfortable. Seating area on lovely stoep overlooking sweeping lawn. Ronnie gave us a lovely welcome and great recommendation for a nice Italian restaurant just a few mins away. Definitely our new stop-over. Highly recommend 👌
Date of stay: April 2024
Room Tip: Very pet friendly.
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
  • eDreams
5.5 km from Blue Rain Guest House
Pool
View more hotels in Bloemfontein
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 December 2022 via mobile

Nothing to fault here, the hostess was very friendly and accommodating. Breakfast was good and the room clean and sufficient. I will stop over again.
It was easy to find the accommodation in Bloemfontein.

Date of stay: December 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 12 January 2022 via mobile

This was my second visit to Blue Rain. I also stayed here about a month ago. The quality of my stay was excellent once again. Friendly people, beautiful clean rooms and an awesome breakfast which was included in our rate. The best muesli ever! This time we were upraded to a 2 bedroom unit by the owner, which was a pleasant surprise. I can definitely recommend a stay with them while traveling through Bloemfontein.

Room tip: Shopping centre with fast food outlets and restaurants a mere 5km away.
Date of stay: January 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 May 2021

What an awesome gem. Beautiful setting, gorgeous gardens with amazing decor. Rooms are exceptionally clean, large and have everything you need. Breakfast was great. Amanda was amazing and made sure that our stay would be as comfortable as possible. Loved the experience and would highly recommend.

Date of stay: May 2021
2  Thank Joanna B
Reviewed 27 February 2020

Maybe some of us know these moments – After a long and hard drive, each bone, each muscle feels tired. The last kilometres in your car you fight against, this exhaustion and after you have arrived, you are looking forward to have a shower and your only desire is a bed. After one of these days, I have arrived at Bluerain Guesthouse, but a few seconds later, there happened something magic. After Amandas very warm welcome, my mood changed. I didn't want to go to bed and I was not able to stop my discovery tour, around this beautiful place. Behind this beautiful place, Inyalas, Springboks and my new friend, the Zonkey were waiting for me, to give me a special entertainment. When it got darker, i decided to go back to the guest house, but I couldn't stop to enjoy everything around this unique property.
Some guests, Amanda the manager, Lizelle and Andre the owners, showed me the African way of life. With a very warm hospitality, we were sitting together, as we've known us, since a couple of years.
After a wonderful breakfast in the guest house and some business meetings in Bloemfontain, I was very happy to have an another night in this wonderful place. It could be possible, to enhance my impressions from the day before, but what happened on this evening, was unbelievable. Andre decided for a spontaneous braai. Some guests, friends were sitting together, enjoyed the food and after it got dark, a young guy started to play with his guitar. The world around us, was turned off, each kind off stress and negative thoughts were forgotten. What counted was the „here and now“.
Thank you Amanda, Lizelle and Andre – I come back as soon as possible, to have another possibility, to stay in your wonderful and magic place. My very best and warm greetings from Germany

Date of stay: February 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 2 February 2020 via mobile

Wonderful experience, lovely rooms and great breakfast. Perfect place away from home when travelling to Bloemfontein

All your needs are catered for in relaxed and quiet environment away from hussle and bussle of centre of town

Date of stay: January 2020