“Delicious lunch date”

Price range: US$1 - US$12
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 14 June 2018

A wonderful tasty lunch with really great service and individual attention to our needs. The salads were delicious and we enjoyed dessert too.

Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

Tartlets very beautifully made, and very tasty. Salted caramel & chocolate was my favourite. The coffees were also good. Unfortunately the same can't be said of the service, our second visit and again very poor service, very slow. Management attention not great either. We had our kids with us and there were other families too, the owners should consider a family section so that it's more inviting to families with kids and less restrictive.

Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

I happened upon this restaurant while on business in PE. I had a great lunch, the meat was to my taste and the cake divine. Really enjoyed it.

Reviewed 6 May 2018

My husband and I went to Bocadillos on Friday night. They were fairly busy. I ordered the butternut ravioli. What a disappointment. I received 8 ravioli with a tiny, tiny amount of what was apparently butternut. This was smothered in a tasty but luke warm sauce. R99 - big ripoff. Definitely my last visit there.

BocadillosBakeryPE, Owner at Bocadillos Bakery and Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2018

Hi Jenny,
Thanks for your feedback - the portion size is most certainly not supposed to be 8 pieces, I apologise.
Please contact me directly, I would love for you to have the correct portion and temperature dish, on me.
Regards,
Lauren
082 459 2885
lauren@bocadillos.co.za

Reviewed 24 April 2018

I drink coffee (no milk and no sugar JUST coffee!!!) so enjoyed their really good coffee ... and I had a slice of wonderful nut cheesecake which was not over-sweet as some tend to be.