“Our awesome wedding!!”
Review of St Francis Links

St Francis Links
More attraction details
Owner description: When the first review was submitted on our behalf, they listed St Francis Links as Jack Nicklaus at St Francis Links IN Port Elizabeth. through pretty good promotion and customer awareness, we have managed to get some great reviews and even the 2014 Certificate of Excellence - rated No. 2 with 5-starts behind the great attraction Shamwari. However, we are located outside Port Elizabeth in St Francis Bay. I am very happy with the reviews; however, if your search St Francis Links in St Francis Bay, you will not find us. If you search attractions, it asked for a city...when I search St Francis Bay, South Africa, St Francis Links will not appear. Please advise how I can maximize my presence with tripadvisor. I am not unhappy - just seeking the best Portal.
Reviewed 10 September 2016

What an unbelievable venue and team for the biggest day of your life!! A few weeks after our engagement we visited the Links as a potential venue. We've attended events there before so we knew it was beautiful and professional but we'd seen nothing yet!

After chatting to Eugenie, seeing how reasonably priced and professional they are we knew we didn't have to look at another venue! We couldn't beat it. It's absolutely stunning, has an outstanding chef and a dream team of note!

The planning process was daunting at first, as from 6 hours away I couldn't be there much in advance but Eugenie made sure I was completely at ease! She ensured we got everything we ever dreamed of for our big day, helped with suppliers and on the day was an absolute legend! I was ridiculously calm because I knew everything was taken care of so all I had to do was get married and have a blast, which we did!

You cannot imagine how perfectly the day went for us, and we know a lot of that credit belongs to the Links and its dream team! If you are considering a wedding or event at the Links, look no further you've got the spot!

Thanks again guys!

Reviewed 10 August 2016

We traveled to St. Francis to visit friends. I was fortunate enough to play the par 3 course at St. Francis and can't say enough about this course and the experience as a whole. The staff was beyond amazing. They made it comfortable, made every effort to personalize the experience and everyone performed beyond any of my American clubs. I will definitely go back and next time I will spend more time at the Links.

Reviewed 12 May 2016

Beautifully shaped course where every obstacle was in the right place. Playing the course you feel almost alone since more or less all the holes har "it's own room".

Well maintained and firm quick greens.

Just need to come back some time!

SFLinksSA, CEO-PGA Director of Golf at St Francis Links, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2016

Thanks for your comments! Please let us know when you are back in our area so that we may assist wherever possible.

Reviewed 10 May 2016

Our group has played over 90 diferent courses in SA, we have never being treated in the way we were treated at St Francis Links. To everyone involved, well done.
Rated best golf club in SA, keep it up!
Strokers Golf

1  Thank StrokersGolf
SFLinksSA, CEO - PGA Director of Golf at St Francis Links, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2016

Wow! Very special words! OK, you have qualified for Life membership! See you next time! Santa

Reviewed 23 April 2016

We stayed a few days at the St. Francis Golf Lodge and played a few rounds of golf at St. Francis Links. The Lodges were stunningly prepared, down to baked goods, tea, coffee and drinks available on arrival and the accommodation has great views over the course and towards the sea. The course itself was immaculate, challenging, and scenic and the staff were helpful, friendly and and went out of their way to make our visit memorable.

SouthAfricaSanta, CEO at St Francis Links, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2016

Thanks Dee for your kind words - we are doubly pleased that both the Lodge and the time here pleased you. Elma and her team see to all of your accommodation needs and we endeavor to make your stay here memorable, as well. See you next time - every great shot starts with a SMILE!