“Amazing”
Review of St Francis Links

St Francis Links
More attraction details
Owner description: When the first review was submitted on our behalf, they listed St Francis Links as Jack Nicklaus at St Francis Links IN Port Elizabeth. through pretty good promotion and customer awareness, we have managed to get some great reviews and even the 2014 Certificate of Excellence - rated No. 2 with 5-starts behind the great attraction Shamwari. However, we are located outside Port Elizabeth in St Francis Bay. I am very happy with the reviews; however, if your search St Francis Links in St Francis Bay, you will not find us. If you search attractions, it asked for a city...when I search St Francis Bay, South Africa, St Francis Links will not appear. Please advise how I can maximize my presence with tripadvisor. I am not unhappy - just seeking the best Portal.
Reviewed 10 August 2016

We traveled to St. Francis to visit friends. I was fortunate enough to play the par 3 course at St. Francis and can't say enough about this course and the experience as a whole. The staff was beyond amazing. They made it comfortable, made every effort to personalize the experience and everyone performed beyond any of my American clubs. I will definitely go back and next time I will spend more time at the Links.

Reviewed 12 May 2016

Beautifully shaped course where every obstacle was in the right place. Playing the course you feel almost alone since more or less all the holes har "it's own room".

Well maintained and firm quick greens.

Just need to come back some time!

SFLinksSA, CEO-PGA Director of Golf at St Francis Links, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2016

Thanks for your comments! Please let us know when you are back in our area so that we may assist wherever possible.

Reviewed 10 May 2016

Our group has played over 90 diferent courses in SA, we have never being treated in the way we were treated at St Francis Links. To everyone involved, well done.
Rated best golf club in SA, keep it up!
Strokers Golf

1  Thank StrokersGolf
SFLinksSA, CEO - PGA Director of Golf at St Francis Links, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2016

Wow! Very special words! OK, you have qualified for Life membership! See you next time! Santa

Reviewed 23 April 2016

We stayed a few days at the St. Francis Golf Lodge and played a few rounds of golf at St. Francis Links. The Lodges were stunningly prepared, down to baked goods, tea, coffee and drinks available on arrival and the accommodation has great views over the course and towards the sea. The course itself was immaculate, challenging, and scenic and the staff were helpful, friendly and and went out of their way to make our visit memorable.

SouthAfricaSanta, CEO at St Francis Links, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2016

Thanks Dee for your kind words - we are doubly pleased that both the Lodge and the time here pleased you. Elma and her team see to all of your accommodation needs and we endeavor to make your stay here memorable, as well. See you next time - every great shot starts with a SMILE!

Reviewed 11 March 2016

Frankly, it is hard to say anything bad about St Francis Links. After the Old Course, Prestwick this is my favourite links course in the world. Great condition, good, welcoming club house - avoid it if the wind is blowing!

SouthAfricaSanta, CEO-PGA Director of Golf at St Francis Links, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write about St Francis Links. I have been fortunate to have played a few great courses in Scotland, Ireland and Northern Ireland. I am delighted that you put us in the company of Prestwick as I am traveling there in 2017! Come BACK!