“Foodtastic”
Review of La Cafeteria Plett

La Cafeteria Plett
Reviewed 26 April 2018 via mobile

Absolutely in love with the view, the vibe, the food and the fun times spent here. No matter the time of day. The healthy gluten free options and the freshly squeezed juices make this my nr 1 spot. And if I’m not mistaken, they dont offer plastic straws. I love that restaurants on the coast are doing the ‘single use plastic’ free thing.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Good food and very well priced light lunch. Attentive and friendly staff. While staying in the area we noticed it was often very busy but we were lucky enough to get a table without booking. Parked our hire car across the road and first time we’ve ever encountered car “minders”...not sure if that’s what their title is (how a Sth African friend described this practice before we left home - Australia)...anyway good knowing car was safe (you give them a v small fee on returning to car). I can’t remember how much was expected...worth finding out from your hotel or elsewhere. It was less than price we put into shopping centre machines in Australia. Highlights the divide that so clearly still exists in Sth Africa with rich/poor. Hopefully that changes as country becomes more egalitarian but sadly, doubt that we’ll see it in my lifetime. Seeing this successful cafe thriving & embracing African people and culture + attracting tourists from all over the world as well as locals brings hope as well. Many thanks to all the lovely staff.

Reviewed 5 March 2018

Stopped off at La Cafeteria for a quick breakfast during our motorbike breakfast run. Was very impressed with the awesome breakfast, the friendly waitress and good atmosphere. Let alone the nice view while enjoying our breakfast.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

Over the last few months I visited La Cafeteria regularly and every single time my Espresso was excellent! What more do you want from a coffee shop? The atmosphere is casual, relaxed, holiday flair – just a minute away from the beach. Service friendly and food great. That’s it. Oh, yes, nearly forgot – if you plan to visit again ask for the loyalty card with stamp – every 5th coffee one for free is a cool incentive I think.

Reviewed 1 March 2018 via mobile

We have been there two days in a row for breakfast. It is a small on and off pavement restaurant for breakfast and lunch.The coffee, green mamba juice, granola and yoghurt, as well as the eggs and bacon are all delicious. Shannon provides an excellent service and makes certain you are well looked after.