“Lovely little church”

St Peters Anglican Church
Reviewed 22 December 2015

This lovely church is apparently the oldest in South Africa, having been built in 1851. It's close to the main "hub" of Plett, on the road down from Main Street to the Plett Hotel. Worth a visit.

Reviewed 20 August 2015

This is a really lovely old church and i really enjoyed my visit with the congregation and minister.you really feel comfortable and in a church that has seen a lot of good people there.

Reviewed 8 August 2015

i did met the rev . its the best food for my soul , he was kind help me and tell me the whole history of the church its unbelieveable to know so must about things around you, its got so must stories that you can tell your children,

Reviewed 30 July 2015

My wife and I let the kids sleep in while we attended the 7:30am service. (It is the only Sunday service.) Very nice morning...