Lowest prices for your stay
R 6 220
R 8 052
Get rewarded with One Key
Agoda.com
R 5 570
Breakfast included
No fees just great deals
All reviews garden route beautiful hotel sea view infinity pool the general manager mini bar star hotel south africa our honeymoon world class wine list spectacular views main building breakfast and dinner beach house top class beautiful beach
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 November 2023

We stayed for 3 wonderful nights and can not recommend the Plettenberg enough. The staff are exceptional without being overpowering, fabulous restaurant, pools, rooms, etc. Right beside a sandy beach. What more could you ask for.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 16 November 2023 via mobile

Fabulous hotel, we spent 2 days of pure luxury. The rooms are stunning and so comfortable you never want to leave. The staff are exemplary as is the food, afternoon tea was exceptional at £12 per head. The attention to detail rivals any top hotel in the world, but it’s the staff that really make your stay so enjoyable, nothing is too much trouble they are a credit the the collection. We will be back next year for sure

Room tip: Make sure to have afternoon tea and definitely dinner in their restaurant. You can hire sunbeds and umbrellas on the beach
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 November 2023 via mobile

We arrived to a very warm welcome, and whilst I’d booked a sea view we were offered an alternative room downstairs in the main building that accommodated my disability better. It was a smaller room with no view of sorts but it meant we were I the main building for breakfast and not so many stairs for me. It was a much better option and I really appreciated them accommodating me. Comfort and ease overrules a view any day in my book.
The hotel is beautifully decorated in every area and very clean. The breakfasts were fantastic and set us up for the day. We ate twice in the restaurant and thoroughly enjoyed our meals along with great service. Everyone was so welcoming and pleasant.
I treated myself to a fantastic facial while I was there so in all it was a great relaxing experience.

Date of stay: October 2023
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 November 2023 via mobile

My husband, son and I had the most wonderful 3 night stay at The Plettenberg. The service was wonderful and we were throughly spoiled- especially my son who turned 8 whilst we were there and who was given the most delicious birthday cake to celebrate. The food in the restaurant is superb and all the staff were fantastic. We were upgraded to a beautiful, sea view suite and we could see the whales clearly from our bedroom windows and doors. Highly recommend!

Date of stay: October 2023
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 2 November 2023

Stunning location, excellent service, delicious food, extremely comfortable bed and wonderful spa treatments. For a real treat and a restful holiday, I highly recommend The Plettenberg. We had a wonderful time!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel