All reviews attention to detail home comforts guest lounge a lovely place to stay enjoyable stay home away from home breakfast was delicious on arrival st andrews secure parking claire hosts rat kitchenette accommodation tidy festival
Reviewed 19 February 2018

I visited the guest house with my daughter to register her at the University. On arrival in Grahamstown we were picked up from the bus stop to the guest house by the Claire, guest house owner. The warm welcome we received eased my anxiety as this was my first time in the area. The guest house is extremely clean. The linen, kitchen utensils are of a very high standard and kept clean at all times. I enjoyed the fresh breakfast that was prepared with love by the Claire. My daughter and I had the greatest time at the guest house. I would recommend it to anyone.

Date of stay: January 2018
2  Thank phumzilelefika
Reviewed 8 February 2018

My husband, daughter and myself spent 2 nights at Jenny's B&B and we thoroughly enjoyed our stay. Our daughter loved her loft room, complete with little bathroom and balcony and my husband and I had a very comfortable double room with en -suite bathroom. We also had the use of a guest lounge and the swimming pool which was an added bonus. Our hosts Claire and Gavin were gracious and gave us many good tips about what to do in Grahamstown and surrounds. Breakfast was delicious and plentiful. The two Scotty dogs added to the ambience. Everything was very clean, tidy and there is a lot of attention to detail. We will definitely stay there again on our next visit.

Date of stay: February 2018
1  Thank pagalbraith
Reviewed 15 January 2018

Please have a look at the hot water pressure in the showers. It is quite a mission to regulate the pressure, balancing hot and cold water. Once hot water is in the tap and you add the cold water, it seems that the pressure in the hot water disappears and you have just cold water.

Date of stay: January 2018
Reviewed 26 December 2017

We had a very enjoyable overnight stay at Jenny’s guest house on our way to the coast. Gavin welcomed us in when we arrived and made recommendations for dinner - the Rat and Parrot was great! Claire saw to it that we had a great breakfast in the morning. A brief but enjoyable stay!

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 November 2017

Thank you Jenny for your hospitality! The accommodation is very comfortable, everything is clean, the staff are friendly and the breakfast was great. When we are in the area again, we will definitely stay there.

Date of stay: November 2017