8A Grahamstown(Grahamstown)
US$118
The Cock House(Grahamstown)
US$104
US$91
High Corner Guest House(Grahamstown)(Great Value!)
US$77
  • Free Breakfast
  • Free Internet
Bartholomew's Loft(Grahamstown)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsoff street parkingarts festivalrestaurant downstairsclean roomsplace to stayrhodes universitytheodorenickyoscarsschoolaccommodation
Reviewed 23 January 2018

I was happy with proximity and the bed. The care was securely parked. The staff a bit out of touch although we were allowed an hour extension. I did not like the flooring it was like you could fall at any time. There was no shower gel in the bathrooms. In my view, the place has a huge potential yet it appeared a bit neglected, the main entrance and stairs. I felt like I did not get value for my money.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank bitsob
Reviewed 6 December 2017

This was the nicest accommodation I've stayed in, especially at such a low price. Everything is new and clean, you get your own separate living area, bedroom and bathroom. It really is a luxurious set-up.

I thoroughly recommend it and will be staying here again.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank duncanparsons
Reviewed 19 October 2017

Thank you for a great stay, service and staff were good, efficient and friendly. Room was very comfortable and clean and although a little on small side was perfect for one night. The off street parking was great and security was good too. The inner city location was not my preference as I prefer the quieter suburbs however i was pleasantly surprised and despite the on-site restaurant, noise levels were minimal and by 11pm all quiet. All round a great stay that I would recommend to others.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank jillcR5488UF
Reviewed 3 October 2017

We were extremely well looked after. The staff were very friendly and helpful. We also enjoyed the food. The central location made it very easy for us to get around on foot. Our only criticism would be that the room we stayed in was very small and rather cramped.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank susanpC4086IG
Reviewed 6 September 2017

Looking for somewhere to eat? Try Browns' in High Street. Delicious food, warm cosy fire on cold nights and a waitress named Kirsten who is not your average waitress!
Fast becoming our favorite place to dine

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple