All reviewswalking distance to shopsensuite bathroomgreat place to staypleasure of stayinghome from homerobyncelesteschoolestablishmentfurnitureuniversityafricaaccommodation
Reviewed 13 June 2017

I had the pleasure of staying at this wonderful place two weeks ago . Unfortunately I took ill while there. Robyn and Celeste ( the owners) were kind enough to take me to the doctor as I had no transport of my own. They went way beyond the call of a guest house . This is truly a home from home. I will be sure to be back here again next time I pass through Grahamstown to enjoy this gorgeous guest house. Wont hesitate to recommend this place to anybody passing through Grahamstown , you wont regret it.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 May 2017

I have been staying at St Aidans for years now and keep going back. Its location is superb and the staff are wonderful. The establishment is owned and run by the most wonderful couple who out their heart and soul into it. You always feel like family when you stay there. A great place to stay while in Grahamstown.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 April 2017

We have been staying at 1A St Aidans Guest Cottage for the past 8 years - seeing our children through school and finally university.The fantastic staff never failed to make every stay a comfortable and memorable one. You may be four star, but you give five star service! We wouldn't hesitate to recommend your establishment to anyone visiting Grahamstown.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 April 2017 via mobile

So sad to be finally saying goodbye to St Aidans Guest Cottage and Grahamstown. You always gave us a "home from home". This is a special Guest house and we will miss you all! The starf are extremely friendly and helpful recommend this to all that frequent Grahamstown.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 April 2017 via mobile

Stayed here while my son was on cricket tour so this was a perfect place to stay.
Room was comfortable and breakfast was delicious with a wide choice. Very friendly and helpful.Walking distance to shops and restaurant.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo