See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 May 2016 via mobile

Excellent friendly people, great place to stay.
Good value for money too.
Wife and I spent 3 nights there during our return to Grahamstown for the St Andrews college reunion.

Clean, good security comfortable beds and a great breakfast in the morning.

Thanks.

Date of stay: May 2016
Reviewed 24 May 2016 via mobile

We needed accommodation very close to our reunion venue, and Celeste at the St Aidan's Guest Cottage offered us the St Aidan's Suite, which was across the road and even closer to the venue. The Suite was exceptionally well equipped and perfect for our needs! Celeste was great in every way, ensuring our stay was pleasurable, answering questions and giving advice! We go to Grahamstown at least once a year and would definitely try and stay there again!

Date of stay: May 2016
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank ChrisWilliamsWynn
Reviewed 22 March 2016 via mobile

We had the privilege of staying at St Aidan's Guest Cottage. The place has been beautifully decorated with the emphasis on homeliness, cleanliness and comfort. Robyn and Celeste and their staff made our stay particularly enjoyable. Next time we are in Grahamstown, this will be our place of choice without doubt. Thank you all Noeleen V

Date of stay: March 2016
Reviewed 9 February 2016

We have stayed at St Aidans a number of times now and every time just gets better. The owner Robyn is a lovely host and all the staff are friendly and nothing is too much trouble for anyone. We found the rooms very comfortable, there is a lovely garden, and it is conveniently close to everything you need. We only really use the car to go out at night and even then not always, as the Highlander is just across the road.

Date of stay: February 2016
Reviewed 2 December 2015

We arrived after a long day of driving to find that St. Aidan's didn't have our reservation....and when I checked my computer, I realized I didn't have a confirmation # so the problem might have been on my end. Anyway, the suite was available and it was lovely....comfortable bed, huge bathroom, kitchen & living room. I felt very secure. Great internet, dipping pool, safe parking and nice neighborhood. Very good breakfast as well. I would definitely recommend this place and felt it was good value for the money.

Date of stay: December 2015