Graham Hotel
US$60
MyPond Hotel(Port Alfred)(Great Value!)
US$60
  • Pool
US$109
US$78
Hotels.com
No availability for your dates from our partners
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsstreet facingquaint hotelrhodes universityenjoyed my staywi fihigh streeta lovely stayplace to stayguest housenoisereceptionistchannelsspurspotlightratesluggagekettle
Reviewed 18 December 2017

Graham Hotel is perfect for visiting the Grahamstown area. It is convenient placed and is good value for money. The staff are very friendly and helpful. The breakfasts are fantastic so you can do your touring on a very full stomach.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 October 2017

I will definitely recommend to friends and family

Definitely will recommend to friends and family warm friendly service, I checked in late in the evening at about 10pm and the book in was smooth and friendly , when we inquired about a meal we where recommended to the in house restaurant and that too was top class Thank you the Graham for a exceptional overnight stay

Reviewed 24 October 2017

I recently stayed at The Graham Hotel on a business trip for a few days which also happened to be over a weekend. Overall, I had the best nights' sleep in a seriously comfy bed, had great experiences with the staff, thought the location was extremely central and useful, and enjoyed my stay.

I was very impressed by a great level of service from staff - we didn't have water coming out of the taps on the second day of the trip (this is an ongoing issue in the province and town which I was already aware of, so not the fault of the hotel) but reception called early to inform everyone and offered to send up buckets of warm water from a nearby source (which they did, quite quickly). There were also filled kettles and water jugs in the room when we arrived, which we later realized is to account for any water issues during the stay, so that there was at least some stored water on hand for teeth-brushing and things like that.

There were some noise issues over the weekend due to a function downstairs (a student's 21st, so noise not too surprising) and members of my crew did complain about lots of noise on the street side of the hotel over the weekend part of our stay. I was on the other side so didn't experience any of this. The staff also quickly and kindly moved my associates to different rooms as they asked.

Would definitely return, as it is one of the nicer places to stay in town if you're looking for simple and affordable accommodation and you need something within walking distance to restaurants, shops and the University.

Reviewed 24 October 2017

We were well catered for on our recent video shoot in Grahamstown. The Graham Hotel is a very aesthetically pleasing hotel with it's African bush decor and staff who were super friendly and helpful. Only thing to be improved on is the WiFi accessibility and strength in the rooms. Beside that, it was a fantastic stay.

Reviewed 18 September 2017

Due to bad weather and lack of water in the hotel (no fault of hotel, burst municipal main)
the management allowed me to cancel the rest of my stay at the hotel and proceed home.
The sports event I was running was cancelled due to bad weather.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business