All reviews rhodes university quaint hotel full bath enjoyed my stay bit dated walking distance high street a great stay spur rates luggage
Reviewed 18 September 2017

Due to bad weather and lack of water in the hotel (no fault of hotel, burst municipal main)
the management allowed me to cancel the rest of my stay at the hotel and proceed home.
The sports event I was running was cancelled due to bad weather.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 August 2017

We stayed one night and it was fine but I would not stay longer. the reception area needs maintenance. However our room was very neat and spacious. And the staff were very friendly and very welcoming.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank guestw618
Reviewed 22 July 2017

Had an assessment test at Rhodes. I passed the assessment and had to attend the interview on the 19July 2017. I was then booked a bnb at Graham Hotel. Because I was late in morning, I had asked the waiter to keep my breakfast in my room so I can eat on my return. The waiter did as instructed. Excellent service with a smile.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 July 2017

The service and the room was good.
The location of the hotel is not easily visible, if signs can be available from the main road.
It is spacious and liked the fact that both shower and bath is available.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 June 2017

I was dissatisfied with the Yellow bedding&towels(bedding & towel color has long passed being white). I pay for sleeping and bathing. If you fail on you priority; accommodation, you'v failed. The towels were so thin from being used a thousand times.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple