See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 January 2018

I had a lovely stay at Cornerstone Manor, the beautiful garden and pool area really gave me a sense of tranquillity. The rooms are very elegant and I really felt at home thanks to the very friendly service. I also thought the location was perfect, being an Old Andrean myself I'll definitely be back here for my next stay in Grahamstown.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
BarbiCow, Owner at Cornerstone Manor, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2018

Thank you for your kind words - we hope to have you visit again when you are next visiting St Andrew's or DSG. Did you know that Cornerstone Manor was once part of St Andrew's?

Reviewed 27 October 2017

I had a wonderful stay at Cornerstone Manor this month. From the comfortable, large King size bed to the little 'extras' in the room such as freshly baked cookies and hot chocolate sachets, to the stunning English-countryside garden, to the scrumptious, hearty breakfast specially prepared early for me due to work commitments, I cannot fault Cornerstone. Thank you Barbara and your team of competent staff!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
BarbiCow, Owner at Cornerstone Manor, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2017

It’s always a pleasure- so glad you enjoyed your stay with us

Reviewed 25 October 2017 via mobile

Here comes a short Pros&Cons list:

Pros:
- lovely owners and nice staff
- stylish and clean rooms with a beautiful garden
- quiet neighbourhood
- secured parking lot
- delicious food
- good value for money

Cons:
- there are none

Absolutely recommendable! I would stay here again. Thanks again for dinner ;)

Best regards

Nils

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
BarbiCow, Manager at Cornerstone Manor, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2017

Thanks Nils

Reviewed 11 September 2017

I stayed at Cornerstone Manor during a conference I attended. It was the perfect place to wake up in the morning and come 'home' to after a long day. Barbara, Lungi and Sylvia were very welcoming, the room was gorgeous and clean and fresh and with lovely amenities. The breakfast was a real treat too.
I will certainly stay there again if ever I am in Grahamstown again.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
BarbiCow, Owner at Cornerstone Manor, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2017

Thanks so much for the lovely compliments- we certainly hope you do come visit us again

Reviewed 15 May 2017

I spent only two nights here and I was delighted. A beautiful room with super comfortable bed and very neat. I really loved that the owner of this place goes all out to ensure that she gets high quality stuff for the guest - from toileteries to sugar sachets. It is a true luxury experience, and for that I say well done! The size of the room is great, with enough natural light coming into the room. There is great view of the beautifuly landscaped garden from the room. The room has tea making facilities, with variety of coffees and tea. There is biscuit tin that gets replenished everyday, as well as a fruit bascket that also gets filled up every day. The breaksfast was great, and the chef tried to bring up something new every day. For example I had meusli on the first day and oats on the second day. There is a sparkling clean pool, and a guest lounge where one could relax. Outside the room, there is a small table with two chairs for relaxation. The staff are wonderful and the owner of this place, Barbara was very welcoming. That human touch makes this place stand out. They even allowed me to check out late - that for me was a huge bonus. I will be back, and I highly recommend this place.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Abongile S

Thanks for your great review- we hope to see you again soon