“Lovely place to stay”
Review of Grey House B&B

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Grahamstown
Grey House B&B
Ranked #22 of 43 Grahamstown B&B and Inns
Reviewed 27 February 2017

Set in a quiet suburban road away from the noise of the center of town but less than 5 minutes away by car to shops and restaurants. Secure parking included. Beautiful property with lovely pool area and view over Grahamstown. Very nice room and bathroom with everything you need - and super comfy bed. Hosts were helpful and welcoming; breakfast was very good and not a problem when I told them at the last minute I was vegetarian.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 February 2017

I spent 7 nights here. My room was adequate, and I had sound sleep on all the days I was there. The bathroom had a shower, and was not big, but was neat. There was an effort with breakfast, and although nothing out of the ordinary, I enjoyed it. Oddly enough, there weren't many guest. I only saw guests once, and I think most of the time I was there I was the only guest. The are two things to complain about: There was no airconditioner in the room, and on the last day my room was not cleaned and towels not changed. Other than that, this is an adequate place.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business