Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews land rover quad biking close range an excellent guide outdoor experience wild animals personal attention sunday buffet lunch brilliant stay one night stay spent nights wild coast ranger rhino bush johan graham
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 August 2021

Great personalised service, the type you would expect from a super expensive resort but at a fraction of the price. If you’re looking for a national park, Kruger type experience it’s not that (as a much smaller reserve with more modest game) but if you’re looking for a great personalised experience away from civilisation, learning about some flora and fauna with your own personalised guide, this is a great spot.

The tents are super comfortable, the food great, but it is really the service that stands out here. Special thanks to Johan our guide.

My husband and I came with our two year old daughter, and so the private drives you have were perfect so that a chatty toddler didn’t impact the experience for anyone else.

Thanks all

Date of stay: July 2021
Reviewed 11 July 2021

My 61st birthday was the best unplanned experience. Just a trip for me only, it was perfect except big winds on early hours Sat. Morning. I enjoyed fire heat. Single beds not ok wth me, tent too much draft.

Date of stay: July 2021
Reviewed 5 July 2021

I had a great time. Food and tour was wonderful. We had a chance to see a lot of animals and plants that the tour guider was wonderful to share his knowledge about them.
In house chef and other staff is wonderful

Reviewed 27 June 2021

Visiting Inkwenkwezi Private Game Reserve was a great experience. It was a great way of celebrating our anniversary. Everything was perfect from the staff, our tour guide AJ, the food, rooms, game drive

Reviewed 27 June 2021

My & my girlfriend went away for the weekend. We enjoyed numerous game drives. Alone together in the bush. Limited cell service. The tents could use some TLC, but otherwise it was very nice. Willem our guide was excellent. Ensuring we were happy.