“Not that great”
Review of Camino Cafe

Camino Cafe
Reviewed 27 February 2021

Waited 15 minutes for the microwaved burritos that were the kind of hot that only comes from a microwave. The adobada was bizarre and tasted almost canned, burger was strange and not cooked properly. No thanks on future visits.

Date of visit: February 2021
Write a reviewReviews (6)

Reviewed 26 December 2019

We heard there was a new restaurant in the area and friends said it was good and reasonable. Good food, reasonably priced. Greeted with a smile and a welcome when we walked in. I got a Pork Adobada burrito and Mary got a shrimp burrito. Both were excellent, With 2 sodas= under $20.
Good and reasonable. And Friendly.

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed 12 November 2019 via mobile

The food was tasty and the dining area spacious and clean. But what set this apart for me was the very friendly service. My friend and I were welcomed warmly and the smile we got was genuine. I will return to this pleasant spot.

Date of visit: October 2019
Reviewed 30 October 2019 via mobile

Wish that they had more choices ,like enchiladas or wet burritos,but what I got was good. Easy to find .

Date of visit: October 2019
Reviewed 14 October 2019

This location has been the home to several restaurants that did not "make it". This is by far the best we have had here. Great food , service and a clean atmosphere. I can personally vouch for all of the burritos, tacos and surprisingly a really tasty burger. It's family owned and they are all super friendly. It's at least a weekly stop for me.
Jonathan M.