“Great find for lunch!”

TrinaBops Cakery & Coffee
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Holbrook
Price range: US$1 - US$8
Description: We are a Locally owned coffee shop/Cakery that offers a variety of sweets and coffee drinks. Also, on our menu is two types of breakfast sandwiches, a croissant with ham, egg, and cheese and a homemade green chili bread panini with eggs and cheese. Our three lunch paninis include a Ham and Swiss, Carnita Pineapple, and Chicken Pesto with choice of Pasta salad, Soup, Chips or Side salad.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Wife, kids and I stopped by for lunch after checking TripAdvisor. Not many reviews, but all good; now we know why.
Small menu, perfectly executed. Everyone had something different (chicken basil pesto, carnitas w/ pineapple and spinach , and ham & swiss sandwiches as well as a cup of chicken noodle soup). It was all homemade and delicious. We even grabbed a brownie for the road.
Staff was friendly and very accomodating. We highly recommended stopping by.

Reviewed 8 June 2018 via mobile

Homemade biscuits and gravy!! Yum!

Awesome baked good and coffee!

The breakfast menu is limited to biscuits & gravy, patrinnie, and a ham & cheese croissant. ( see picture)

Walked here from the Wigwam Motel.

Reviewed 25 May 2018

I'm a coffee addict/snob, and was worried I wouldn't be able to find a good latte in the middle of rural Arizona. I was beyond pleasantly surprised and pleased the moment I walked in to TrinaBops Cakery!! They have a full selection of lattes, cappuccinos, etc, as well as flavored syrups and everything a world class coffee house should have! The added bonus was the hot and fresh out of the oven Cinnamon Roll Muffins that came out while I was there; UNBELIEVABLY delicious! All of the staff were wonderful and friendly; they made us feel like regulars/locals. I love this place and will plan future trips around their business hours!!

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

Quaint, little place. Plenty of seating if you have several. More than pastries and coffee - they have sandwiches, chips - even a few homemade gifts! Definitely worth your visit whether you’re on I-40 or Route 66!

Reviewed 8 March 2018 via mobile

Cute place to stop for a good coffee and breakfast/lunch/snack. Staff super friendly and helpful. 100% recommended