All reviews front desk clean rooms love this place great pool waffles air conditioner plenty of parking great customer service cleaning staff sausage terri rick truck phoenix carlos freeway nascar
Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

We had a great 3night stay!
Our room was very comfortableand clean. The free breakfast is a life saver! Gave us a chance to enjoy our morning without having to leave the property so early to find a place to eat.
The kids enjoyed the pool and the picnic very much!
We will definitely go back!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Traves S, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Goodyear, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

Hello Sonia G, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your review. We cannot get better without feedback like yours, so it really means a lot to us. We're so happy you enjoyed our rooms, free, hot breakfast and pool! We'll make sure the appropriate department heads receive your feedback on the rooms comfort and cleanliness. Thanks again, and come back soon.

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Enjoyed my stay at the hotel. It was a very convenient location for me to enjoy my visit with my friends and I would definitely consider going back again. They should really give the employee Travis a raise ;)

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends

Hello Collin F, Thank you so much. I appreciate you taking the time out of your day to leave a review. We can't tell you how happy it makes us that you had an enjoyable experience with your stay. We hope you stay with us again soon. Thank you.

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Had a wonderful stay, very clean and comfortable rooms, the staff is very professional and ready to help if you need it. Hotel is located closed to everything.
I will recommend this hotels to friend and family.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends

Hello Tania T, Thank you so much for leaving us a review. I'm happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and appreciate our location. I hope you'll be able to visit us again soon!

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

We loved our stay at the hotel from start to finish. The staff was very friendly and helped with all our needs. I meet Traves the GM and I've gotta say I've never had a GM of a hotel make me feel more welcome. I will recommend this hotel to all my friends and family.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Hello Star Wars A, Thank you and Great name! I'm so happy and thankful you took the time to leave your feedback too. We strive to exceed our guest expectations in all aspects of their visit, which it seems like we did for you and your family. Myself, along with our staff, were so happy to be able to help make your visit with us a memorable one. I hope you'll come back soon.

Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

The wife and I stayed the night on our roadtrip to California. The property was clean. The rooms were nice. Beds soft. And the gentleman at the front desk. Chris W. Was not only kind and courteous during our check in and short stay, he was a fountain of knowledge about the goings on in the local area. We enjoyed a nice dinner upon his reccomendation at a close by restaurant. We both agree we will definitely stay here again with staff like that.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Traves S, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Goodyear, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2018

Hello mathew1002, Thank you for your great review. I'm glad that you enjoyed your stay and all that we have to offer. Chris definitely is an asset and we're glad to have him on the team. I'll be sure to share your kind words with him. We are pleased that you have chosen to stay with us in the future.

Looking forward to your return.