“Cinnamon buns to die for!”

Kiss the Cook Restaurant
Ranked #9 of 598 Restaurants in Glendale
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 2 April 2018

This is a great place to start your day. It's friendly quaint and the food is made to please.
The staff are quick friendly and very efficient. Your meal is hot and delicious and it makes your day just right. It's very busy so prepare for a short wait depending on the time of day. It's not open in the evening so check their hours before going. The little muffins are great with a coffee to start. A varied breakfast menu.

Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

Good service, little wait if u get there before 8am on Saturday. Good omelette. Pancakes n corn beef hash undercooked:(

1  Thank Colorado70
Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

Enjoyed a great breakfast here. The service was excellent and the staff very friendly. Had the New Orleans omelet "GREAT". The little basket of muffins was a wonderful idea and very tasty. I highly recommend a visit. The decor is really cool. Support Ma and Pa Place.

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Was recommended this Mom and pop when in town visiting family. Low key unassuming. We had breakfast and it was awesome. Eggs Benedict were legit. Bonus little muffins served with every meal. Great for kids while waiting for food!

Reviewed 17 February 2018

I have to be honest here. I did not just stumble upon Kiss the Cook Restaurant in Glendale. I did not discover it on Trip Advisor. Oh no. A good friend, one who lives here, took me here to Kiss the Cook Restaurant, at 4915 West Glendale Ave, Glendale, Arizona. Kiss the Cook is, in fact, one of his most favorite restaurants.

Kiss the Cook is an old time / old fashioned / very unique / cozy restaurant in terms of interior decor. Almost funky. Which is to say it is FUN to feel its ambiance. At the same time, the property is getting-up-in-age. Translated it is not a brand new state-of-the art venue. THAT in fact adds to its charm.

Our server was the very best. She herself a senior citizen, as we are, she was delightful to visit with. But she was far more than chatty. I asked for, and I received, extra servings of salad dressing for my Cobb Salad. We were given a small basket of four freshly baked muffins. Extra napkins all around because we tend to spill things.

Our food was over-the-top magnificent. My photos will show our meals. In my opinion, you can not possibly go wrong eating here.

1  Thank kanbaatar