“Pizzazz!!”
Review of Sapori D'italia

Sapori D'italia
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Sapori D'Italia brings a piece of Italy to Fountain Hills, AZ. Enjoy some of the finest Italian dishes prepared from our kitchen to your table. Everything is made from scratch, including our mozzarella and pasta. We use only the highest quality ingredients such as flour and tomatoes imported from Naples.
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Happy Hour is the best at the bar but you have to get there early. The pizza is amazing right from watching your pizza crust being tossed in the air, the toppings being tossed and then the pizza being tossed into the brick oven right there makes this the best pizza experience ever. The pasta dishes are great, the Caesar salad very good. The remodeled remodel gives the place a even better ambience. We love this place whether it's just the two of us or with friends; local or out of town...dinner after work or a special occasion.

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

It has been several years since I wrote a review about Sapori D' Italia. We have been at our condo for 3 weeks now, and have had several visitors who love Italian food. We have never been disappointed by anything about this place. My brother said the Lasagna is the best he has EVER had. I had it the last time and totally agree with him. We enjoy Maria so much, she pitches in when things get busy and her desserts are second to none. I ordered and took the Tiramisu, to serve 12, to a party for desert and everyone’s comments......”oh my gosh, this is so good” spoke for itself. My favorite is her Chocolate cheesecake with dark cherries baked inside! My husband brought me a serving when I was in the hospital, in 2016. I will never forget that! Keep up the great work everyone.

Reviewed 21 March 2018

We had visitors with us from Rome, Italy. They were impressed with the food and friendliness of the wait staff. The hostess was a little perturbed it seemed but she was extremely busy with so many people coming in to the restaurant without reservations. I guess I would be the same when I was trying to accommodate everyone who wanted to eat. Overall, I would say our experience was super. The people from Rome had a chance to speak with the hostess in Italian.

Reviewed 18 March 2018

If you're lucky enough to snag a spot at the bar (where you can get happy Hour drinks and food) it's wonderful.

Reviewed 18 March 2018

The pizza was average, but maybe they have better items that are good.
The owner was very nice to us and the place was clean.
We were dissapointed that a large party took most of the outside seating and then had the audacity to pull down the large plastic screen even though it was very warm outside. I always thought a guest is a guest and shouldn't put a damper on everybody's else's outside experince. I will go back again as the owner is nice and I bet they have other items that are good. The place was busy !!