Open today: 10:00 - 18:30
Review Highlights
Must Visit

What a lovely store! The staff and especially the owner is beyond adorable and helpful! She has... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
rubym193
Washington DC, District of Columbia
Stylish boutique with European touch

Enjoyed the beautiful boutique and classy , stylish clothing and so many to pick from ! And make u... read more

Reviewed 20 September 2021
896nanc

See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 August 2021

I found this wonderful store a few years ago, and I have been hooked ever since. It is the ONLY boutique I shop at while in AZ. The clothes are AMAZING, as are all the accessories. The jewelry selection will blow your mind. There is simply something for EVERYONE. Hilda, the owner, along with her employees is always helpful and most important...honest. For me, it's like going back to a friend's house year after year. I am a LOYAL fan !!

Date of experience: May 2021
Reviewed 30 August 2021

Visited a few weeks ago with my wife from Arkansas and LOVED this place!! Great boutique, super friendly staff, unique items and amazing clothing… my wife loved her new clothes. Will definitely be back!

Date of experience: July 2021
Reviewed 28 August 2021

Very nice facility and helpful service in finding a gift for a friend during my visit in Fountain Hills.

Date of experience: June 2021