“Real New Mexico Cuisine”

SI Senor Restaurant
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 27 February 2021

I've been living in Chandler for a long time, but many years ago I lived in Las Cruces New Mexico for awhile. The one thing I still miss is the food, and never knew that there was a Las Cruces based restaurant in Chandler!

Of course as soon as I learned of Si Senor I made a beeline for it one day for dinner and it did not disappoint. I've been back several times, and the biggest problem I face is figuring out which dish I want to have...because I want them all! There's a few places in the Valley that do New Mexico cuisine, but when I need to scratch that relleno itch, it's just a short drive to Si Senor!

Date of visit: February 2021
Write a reviewReviews (146)

Reviewed 28 March 2020

We recently stayed in a VRBO about a block from Si Senor. On a day between rain showers, we called in an order from its excellent online menu, and I walked up the street to get it. I ordered a beer while I waited and didn't get it finished before the food arrived. Pretty fast service!

Each meal we ordered (modestly priced) ended up making about three meals apiece. That's remarkable, considering how good the stuff was!

The staff was polite and accommodating, as well as polished and efficient.

Definitely stopping in when I return!

Date of visit: March 2020
Reviewed 6 March 2020 via mobile

Excellent food thank you si Senor.Great food and service, clean. I would recommend this restaurant to any one who appreciates great true Mexican food.

Date of visit: March 2020
1  Thank cowgirl013
Reviewed 25 February 2020

Nice restaurant, clean, and well attended...we were seated and given water and chips immediately....then put in our order but it was 25 minutes before we had our lunch delivered to our table..it was ok...nothing too special ...

Date of visit: February 2020
1  Thank Gwen R
Reviewed 16 February 2020

Based on the reviews I wanted to like the place. For starters the drinks were reasonable priced and the atmosphere was conducive to conversation. However while the serving sizes were large the food was only okay. The enchiladas I had were far from what I think of when I get "authentic Mexican cuisine."

Unfortunately, beyond that the manager wasn't very accommodating to our large group.

Date of visit: February 2020