“Lunch noobs”

Thai Basil
Ranked #179 of 731 Restaurants in Chandler
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Great fast lunch service for us noobs to Thai basil. Plenty of options but still simplified lunch menu. Great service by Christian. The noodle dishes we got were both really good. I would highly recommend this place.

Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

Worst experience ive had at a Tia Basil restraunt. I always order Tom Yum with no Mushrooms.. It comes with seefood etc bamboo all the goodies.. I ordered at this location. Waitress takes the order then cones back again sorry we dont have scallops. sorry we dont have the fish, we will have to charge 15. For shimp n such.. I wont be back.

Reviewed 22 August 2017 via mobile

We had a great meal woth our family. Food was prepared to.our specifications. Refills were quick.
We at everything do there were no left overs.

Reviewed 22 June 2017 via mobile

This place has a very nice ambience. Very fast service and very good food. I had a simple salad, my bud had the chicken curry. Both were excellent. I don't review often, but I can legit say that the salad was that good. I needed to share!

Reviewed 26 March 2017 via mobile

Eaten dinner here twice. Both times it was quiet, and the food was delivered quickly by really nice people. Different chefs each of our two visits, but the food was consistent...everything fresh and we'll prepared.
Can recommend pineapple and masaman curries. Lots of others I plan on trying in the near future.