“" Milk and Honey"”
other travellers have booked this property
front of casita
It's really  3010 Ironwood Circle but this is the 'nameplate' on the wall front enclosed patio
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
It's really  3010 Ironwood Circle but this is the 'nameplate' on the wall
front enclosed patio
great room from entry area
great room to north (master bedroom)
great room to south (guest bedroom)
great room looking towards kitchen
from great room towards kitchen
view from kitchen towards dining area and master bedroom hall
view into great room from kitchen island
dining area from kitchen island
dining area of great room
rainbow over saguaro
master bedroom; king size bed
master bedroom door towards great room
master bedrrom
master bedroom desk
classic saguaro cactus
master bathroom
master bath with jacuzzi tub and shower beyond
left walk-in closet and linen cupboard
master bath showing linen closet/walk in closet doorway
laundry room off master bathroom again showing edge of wallpaper removed in fall 2012
October 2013 - sunset from nearby
guest bath room
rear patio
friends and neighbors
bird family
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

kawasaki9...
Loveland, Colorado
“" Milk and Honey"”
Reviewed 30 March 2014 for a stay in February 2014

Does it get much better than this for a get away vacation? Read the reviews for this property, add a touch of understatement--- presto, you will love it. My wife and I enjoyed a month at the Casita, had overnight friends drop by for short stays, they loved it. The comfort and convenience at the Casita is excellent. We have already scheduled next years outing. The surrounding area abounds with interesting restaurants, beautiful and easy hiking, delightful people, did I mention golf or the secure feeling of the property? Go ahead, treat yourself.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
29 Mar 2014
I hope the desert "glow" has followed you back home; we're happy that you enjoyed your time at our casita so much and will look forward to having you return next year. It's a special place for us and therefore it gives us great pleasure when our guests appreciate it similarly.
Minneapolis
Reviewed 11 February 2014 for a stay in January 2014
person found this review helpful

A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
11 Feb 2014
Thanks for the great review and we hope you will return one day! Enjoy the warn weather in AZ and stay away from the midwest at this time!
California
Reviewed 5 January 2014 for a stay in December 2013

A romantic getaway People with disabilities
5 Jan 2014
We're glad that you had a good stay in our Casita; there was a DVD player there last year and we assumed it was still there; I'm sorry for that oversight. The listing says that there is no internet and we are working on getting it installed; I assure you that we will have it available by next season. Happy New Year.
IL
Reviewed 10 October 2013 for a stay in March 2013

10 Oct 2013
So happy we will see you again next spring; today we had rain and cool climes for October but snow birds are returning. The wildlife has been and is around and eating our plantings when they can get to them!
Mn
Reviewed 7 October 2013 for a stay in February 2013

7 Oct 2013
Thanks, Jan,
We've replaced the great room drapes and the refrigerator so we continue to update; we loved having you and looking forward to seeing you and Jim again this winter.
sue
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
;