“Perfect place to stay”
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Free wildlife!
Each cabin comes complete with a fully equipped kitchen, with a view.
Full size kitchen, along with gas grill on deck
Queen bed in bedroom
Returning sockeye salmon in Cottonwood Creek at our Shady Nook location
King salmon return each year at our Wasilla Creek location.
Large loft w/ 2 or 3 single beds
Gas fireplace in living room
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

ak3250
Anchorage, Alaska
“Perfect place to stay”
Reviewed 3 July 2013 for a stay in June 2013
person found this review helpful

I have stayed in the cabins many times before and as always our stay was perfect! The cabins are clean, quiet and comfortable. This time we stayed in the Bella Donna cabin off Bogard Road. There is a feeling of privacy and the view serene. The beds are very comfortable. We know if we stay there we will get a good night of rest and quiet surroundings. An added bonus is that the cabins are affordable. They are also close to shopping and restaurants, though the kitchen and gas grill provides all you need for a private dinner right there at the cabin. The host, Diane, is very pleasant and accommodating. I will always choose to stay here over a hotel any time I am traveling in the area.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Service
Liked best: The peaceful setting
Liked least: Nothing that I can think of
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
bullfrog7...
Fort Worth, Texas
“Peaceful Solitude at excellet Price!”
Reviewed 23 April 2012 for a stay in December 2011

I work for the Government and needed a place to stay for several months. Although my date of stay says Dec 2011, I was actaully there Oct 11 - Jan 12. My cabin was perfect for my stay. It was a true sense of living in Alaska. I was about the same distance from Palmer and Wasilla eating and shopping. The owners were exellent and greatly helpful in all of my needs. The cabin was a one bedroom but with a loft. I had my family come and visit for the holidays and it was cozy. Would recommend this to anyone!!!!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Solo Traveller
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
23 Apr 2012
Thanks for taking the time to write a review Jeremiah. Glad you enjoyed your stay & hope to see you again :)
Diane
Anchorage, AK
Reviewed 20 March 2012 for a stay in March 2012

Management Response
17 Mar 2017
Jeannette, Thanks so much for taking the time to write such a nice review. We are glad you enjoyed your stay. I know my husband got to meet you, but hopefully next time I will also.Thanks again, Diane
Reviewed 26 July 2011 for a stay in July 2011

New Jersey
Reviewed 14 May 2011 for a stay in December 2010

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 45-54
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing